CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I've been in Samoa on a pacific isles holiday during the launch.

Looks like I've missed a shitstorm though, hopefully the game will be playable by the time I get back :kappa:

>tries to find a halo mcc match for 2 days

>feeling some late night Halo

>turn on xbone and load mcc

>start up team slayer then begin to pray

>match found, miracle

>everyone votes harvest on halo 4

>game is 5v4

>quit out

4exLAwYT7X-2.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

People have been saying that host advantage is OP as shit in H2A , is that a good or bad thing? 

If it's bad, then what's the ideal situation?

People have been saying that host advantage is OP as shit in H2A , is that a good or bad thing? 

Be the host. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Online? If so then it's obviously bad--dedicated servers when working should eliminate it, though. I just don't know when they'll be 100%. In customs, there is no solution. Teams/players will simply alternate who is host to make it as fair as it can be.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Don't be a dick. I wasn't just referring to tonight, which is obviously an isolated incident.

I was talking about the overall functionality of the XB1 and Xbox Live on this next gen console. It's absolute garbage. The 360 was smooth and ALWAYS worked. I feel like there's a new issue with this system every other day.

yea I may of overreacted lol. My bad

Are they aware of the bug where if your controller disconnects it makes you leave the party? I don't see this bug listed anywhere, and it's extremely annoying. Happened to me a couple times when I was party leader and it disbanded the whole lobby. Btw I play wired and this happens to me when I put my controller on the table, I have to be very careful to make sure it doesn't disconnect...

The netcode is revolting in H2A. 

H2>H3>H2A>CE

Are they aware of the bug where if your controller disconnects it makes you leave the party? I don't see this bug listed anywhere, and it's extremely annoying. Happened to me a couple times when I was party leader and it disbanded the whole lobby. Btw I play wired and this happens to me when I put my controller on the table, I have to be very careful to make sure it doesn't disconnect...

Saw that during Ninja stream earlier too.

Well, it's Wednesday. I know we won't be getting the update today, but some patch notes would be nice. Come on 343i, where's your PR department at? Hell, even Ubisoft has been more vocal regarding AC: Unity than 343i has been regarding this crap.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really want to know what the cause of this problem was , no not "they didn't test it" but at the technological and maybe even development cycle level, what went wrong. But mostly the technological level

I really want to know what the cause of this problem was , no not "they didn't test it" but at the technological and maybe even development cycle level, what went wrong. But mostly the technological level

Just wait for the documentary about it in ten years time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well it's Wednesday, if we're not gonna get the patch today, they should at least give us the patch notes. Or just an update. Do something

Well it's Wednesday, if we're not gonna get the patch today, they should at least give us the patch notes. Or just an update. Do something

We were already told it's not coming today.

We were already told it's not coming today.

Wait are you referring to the notes? Cause I know the patch itself got moved to "later this week"

Wait are you referring to the notes? Cause I know the patch itself got moved to "later this week"

Patch notes will be coming probably the day before or day of. 

• Upvote (+1) 1