CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

H4 had a good nade system

Except for the fact that you didn't pick up Grenades and they were really weak by Default.

We still have absolutely no idea what this update is meant to fix specifically. Sure they've said "matchmaking issues" and "non-matchmaking issues" but we literally have no idea if that could be a fix for broken teams (and still keep the abysmal search times or if we're getting a typo fix somewhere that one guy noticed.

I'm seriously concerned that we haven't heard a peep about the patch notes.

Patch notes are coming soon. I expect a ton to be fixed, or hardly anything at all.

Still praying for Promote to Leader, Party Caps, and Bringing Party out of Searches

Patch notes are coming soon. I expect a ton to be fixed, or hardly anything at all.

Still praying for Promote to Leader, Party Caps, and Bringing Party out of Searches 

They shouldn't be coming soon, they should be here now. They've stated the patch is complete so everything they want to fix should be on a list and shared with us.

• Upvote (+1) 3

They shouldn't be coming soon, they should be here now. They've stated the patch is complete so everything they want to fix should be on a list and shared with us.

They delayed it to add additional things

^

This

The patch failed cert so they 100% know what issues they are trying to fix

But nope "patch is delayed GF yourself"

What is soon though? These ambiguous descriptions aren't enough.

I'll gladly accept this push back of the release date in order for it to be a patch that works.

In our defense, no one was making a game this time around. They were just releasing older ones, how hard could it have been? lol

That's pretty much how we'll remember this game in the future when we tell people about the death of competitive Halo.

Halo MCC: How hard could it have been?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo MCC is ranked behind Zelda for views on Twitch, lol. If somebody would have told you a week after launch that would be the case you would have thought they were crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's pretty much how we'll remember this game in the future when we tell people about the death of competitive Halo.

Halo MCC: How hard could it have been?

This shitshow will definitely have caused some damage. Even when this patch releases, MCC probably still won't be at it's optimal. But at this point, I just want

1. Parties not being split

2. Even teams

3. Hopefully skill based matching...

We still have absolutely no idea what this update is meant to fix specifically. Sure they've said "matchmaking issues" and "non-matchmaking issues" but we literally have no idea if that could be a fix for broken teams (and still keep the abysmal search times or if we're getting a typo fix somewhere that one guy noticed.

With what your concern is, and the fact that they've pushed it back to "a later date", I don't think it's a reach to say that they haven't figured it out. At the least, they haven't fixed it to their and our full liking. 

Obviously they want the game to work properly so we can enjoy it. While I kind of wish they didn't push it back because any improvement at this point would be great, I understand it and will probably grind campaign now. 

It would be so much better if they fixed search time so its every time 60 seconds or less (how it should be) and better parystability it would be so much better.

Lot of other stuff i would be willing to wait :)

Obviously they want the game to work properly

In what way is that obvious? I'd go so far as to say the converse is true, based solely on the evidence we have  :gandhi:

Patch, Stay.

Patch... Come on, Stay.

*Patch delayed*

Well fuck. #DeveloperTendencies

The wait better be worth it, if the patch even STAYS this week...

Don't really understand why people are pissed that some of us are so calm..

There's nothing we can actually do..except compile a list of all the bugs we've encountered.

Which @CT has already linked us to

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7778-dedicated-website-for-tracking-halo-ce-gameplay-issues-in-mcc/

This is actually productive, bitching about it on twitter or here doesn't make the patch come out faster, but posting and explaining the step by step process of how you produced the bug does help.

What stay calm???? Bro didnt you hear?? If youre calm you need to "grow up"

Anyways the patch being delayed doesnt rustle me, it better fix matchmaking

Patch, Stay.

Patch... Come on, Stay.

*Patch delayed*

Well fuck. #DeveloperTendencies

The wait better be worth it, if the patch even STAYS this week...

@@Patch Stay you better fix the MCC when you are released

With what your concern is, and the fact that they've pushed it back to "a later date", I don't think it's a reach to say that they haven't figured it out. At the least, they haven't fixed it to their and our full liking. 

Obviously they want the game to work properly so we can enjoy it. While I kind of wish they didn't push it back because any improvement at this point would be great, I understand it and will probably grind campaign now.

If they wanted the game to work properly so we could enjoy it they would have never released an unfinished and broken game in the first place.

Really? Maybe it's just me, but I liked that the rocket launcher from H3 wasn't as powerful as other Halo's. Felt like it actually required a little bit of skill to use.

It's a rocket launcher bruh. It's suppose to be easy to use. Halo 3's rocket launcher took no skill to use it was just weak as fuck. Don't confuse it's ineffectiveness for difficulty.

All you have to do is jump and rockets below your feet propel you across the map....that is pure nonsense and just utter garbage. You're basically shooting grenades at players hoping to get them one shot for a cleanup. Terrible.

Since they never released the patch notes, we have no idea if they actually delayed it for additional fixes. They need to release them asap, not the day of the patch, whenever that ends up being.

It makes very little sense to not release the patch notes. In fact there should be a 343 employee pinned thread on Waypoint that lists all issues and priority of fix.

Exactly, its the same frustration of not getting any developer information prior to release.  This not knowing what is going on is worrying.  Surely they can release more information as to what they are doing to fix this game we all bought instead of leaving the community is hysteria while 100s if not thousands of people continue to return the  the game on a weekly basis.  The official announcements by Dan Ayoub on what they are doing are a joke and sort of insulting.  Bravo seems to be the only one sort of answering questions on Twitter.  And it seams that Frankie has also gone dark.  Although I like the game, I'm generally concerned with how they are acting toward the community in wake of the community involvement that was seen over the past decade with other title releases.

You guys already bought the game there is no reason for them to kill themselves trying to get this patch out

They already have your money, they don't care

H4 had the same problem. 5sk BR? Fuck you, we have your money already, we already won.

• Upvote (+1) 4

You guys already bought the game there is no reason for them to kill themselves trying to get this patch out

They already have your money, they don't care

H4 had the same problem. 5sk BR? Fuck you, we have your money already, we already won.

For only 5 dollars and new skull helmet, YOU can have the patch 2 days early!

• Upvote (+1) 1