CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm shocked at how calm and accepting everyone is over this.

Its a shame.

granted I have had plenty of posts that are extremely critical of 343, and in some cases may not always be the most "professional" 

But am I crazy?  How is this ok/acceptable to anyone in these forums?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm shocked at how calm and accepting everyone is over this.

Its a shame.

Idk twitter has been raging for a week now. Idk if Halo can come back from this.

They need to make the game free-with-Gold in time for Christmas. I won't even be mad that I paid for it, as long as it brings in some population. The bigger crime is making me pay for a game that will never have a viable population because no one is willing to pay even $1 for this steaming pile.

• Upvote (+1) 4

People seem pretty upset from where I'm sitting

Read twitter and facebook comments. People are very angry, very angry. 

Us beyonders are just all swell, lovely people so we don't get angry.

Do we guys?

guys...?

I see the tweets an posts (here an else where), people are disappointed and frustrated but nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Everyones just accepting it, sitting around a camp fire sharing lore stories and singing kumbayah, while they wait to find games and the patch to come.

I see the tweets an posts (here an else where), people are disappointed and frustrated but nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Everyones just accepting it, sitting around a camp fire sharing lore stories and singing kumbayah, while they wait to find games and the patch to come.

What an ignorant post, props for people not "rioting", posting death threats etc on here. Yes the situation sucks but doing lame ass crap like that will get to nowhere. Props for most people keeping it civil under these terrible times.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What an ignorant post, props for people not rioting, posting death threats etc. Yes the situation sucks but doing lame ass crap like that will get to nowhere.

Nowhere did I say to riot or to threaten them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nowhere did I say to riot or to threaten them.

What would you like to do then, Online petitions? RT to fix the game? That stuff is incredibly lame and ineffective.

If you want to make a difference in the future, vote with your wallet and wait until after release or get a refund right now. Sitting here attempting (guessing now) to stir people up more isn't going to do anything productive.

People have been complaining (rightfully so) for the last week, don't see why you are ACTUALLY upset people aren't more mad. Shits lame.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

granted I have had plenty of posts that are extremely critical of 343, and in some cases may not always be the most "professional" 

In what other industry/facet of society is it the customers job to act "professional"?

343 should be thanking God that they even have a fan base that cares enough to bash them at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 6

All i can say is that if this was any game other then HALO i would have returned this in the first few days and never looked back

But i love halo it has been a long time thing and im more then willing to try and search for 30 min to get a ranked game / i just hope we haven't lost a huge number of both New and Old fans form everything that is going on .

and i really really need this update to fix the team spiting that's still going on .

What would you like to do then, Online petitions? RT to fix the game? That stuff is incredibly lame and ineffective.

Sitting here attempting (guessing now) to stir people up more isn't going to do anything productive.

People have been complaining (rightfully so) for the last week, don't see why you are ACTUALLY upset people aren't more mad. Shits lame.

Putting words in someones mouth only makes you look foolish. But your bias an attitude towards me is pretty hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Read twitter and facebook comments. People are very angry, very angry. 

Us beyonders are just all swell, lovely people so we don't get angry.

Do we guys?

guys...?

Fuck you and your happiness 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Putting words in someones mouth only makes you look foolish. But your bias an attitude towards me is pretty hilarious.

I really don't know who you are and you have no ban history, so I can't really put much biased towards you. Since you can't even bring up examples I'm guessing there's nothing more to discuss.

Since you can't even bring up examples I'm guessing there's nothing more to discuss.

There was nothing to discuss in the first place, just you putting words in my mouth.

All I said was how surprised of how little backlash its had.

I can't believe they think adding in more fixes but waiting extra days is a good trade off at this point. They're waiting too long to do anything at all. They make useless updates that tell you they boosted performance in MM by 20%. Cool. 20% of what? So misleading. Imagine if the actual number was 5% of their target MM experience and they only bumped it to 6%. Nobody is going to want to play this game by the time they get around to fixing it.

I almost think their update had bad code in it and just didn't make it through QA so they're trying to keep a lid on it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

There was nothing to discuss in the first place, just you putting words in my mouth.

All I said was how surprised of how little backlash its had.

Little backlash? What?

So I got a match after about 10 minutes and I got Battle Creek TS.

We ended up playing FFA on Blood Gulch and everything was bright white. Basically the same thing that happened to a few other people and got posted somewhere in this thread.

A patch fix designed to resolve severe multiplayer matchmaking problems in Halo: The Master Chief Collection has been delayed, developer 343 Industries announced today.

The title update was due to be released on Wednesday, but has now been pushed back to "later this week," according to a blog post on publisher Microsoft's Halo Waypoint website. The patch is designed to focus on "a variety of fixes across the title, including Matchmaking performance issues, general UI and game stability improvements," that have affected the game since its launch last week.

It also provides fixes for "game specific issues in Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 2: Anniversary, and more," according to the blog post.

"This week's content update, which was originally scheduled for release this Wednesday, Nov. 19, will now be releasing later this week to allow for additional fixes, as well as the completion of the testing and certification process," stated Microsoft.

Microsoft and 343 have been struggling to fix player-reported problems with Halo: The Master Chief Collection since the four-game pack was released.

:bravo:

Don't really understand why people are pissed that some of us are so calm..

There's nothing we can actually do..except compile a list of all the bugs we've encountered.

Which @CT has already linked us to

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7778-dedicated-website-for-tracking-halo-ce-gameplay-issues-in-mcc/

This is actually productive, bitching about it on twitter or here doesn't make the patch come out faster, but posting and explaining the step by step process of how you produced the bug does help.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I've never had this many friends online at once ever in my time playing Halo. I have 56 friends online and I can't play with any of them lol.