CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

You guys know the game is broken yet y'all are playing it.

Why not just wait until the patch come?

That's what I'm doing. Got a physical copy on release day, still haven't bothered to install it.

If this upcoming patch fails the game will be on life support

I thought this update was done and was just clearing verification stages. Christ, I'm a software dev, I know bullshit when I see it, but I wanted to believe so damn badly. I'm surprised that with this new Microsoft this was allowed to happen. This is fucking bullshit no matter what angle you tackle it at, and if it weren't for my nostalgia of Halo 2 and 3, I would be getting a refund right now.

Seriously, this game was meant more towards the older crowd, that had spent countless hours on previous Halos. Halo MCC, like Toy Story 3, fed off the nostalgia and hype of older players, and they damn well know most will stay until it's fixed, because they want to believe, but this is pushing it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

can we start filing this class action lawsuit please.

You're not kidding. I seriously feel as if I've been robbed. I specifically bought a xb1 for the MCC and it's completely screwed up. I feel as if I should be reimbursed for being sold a broken product..

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For me it keeps saying I can't connect because the session is full... sick of this shit. Wednesday update better fix this. Do we know what time on wednesday?

I think Moa said a page earlier that it's either late Tuesday or really early Wednesday?

Also, anyone wanna run customs?

I think Moa said a page earlier that it's either late Tuesday or really early Wednesday?

Also, anyone wanna run customs?

It has been delayed 'til later this week

I'm so fucking sick of 343 and their shit.  Fuck, killing this franchise one announcement at a time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Done defending 343 or being patient. If you make a deadline yourself, then stick to it. Okay MS made you stick with releasing a game too early, whatever. YOU, 343, set your own time table for the patch update, stick with it or don't delay it. And if better fix everything wrong with MM, no reason now not to.