CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I forgot how absolutely fucking terrible SMG starts are. Why is that here in 2014? You literally can't kill shit with an SMG.

Dual wield those bad boys- Mowdown machines. 

I have played Halo MCC more than any game on my XB1 already and it's a huge piece of shit. Just imagine if it was playable.

Same, I have spent hours on it. Can not wait until it actually functions correctly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think pushing the release date back was an infinitely better idea then knowingly release this pile of garbage. 343 lost out on a HUGE opportunity to bring in so many more fans and get them hooked to buy Halo 5. I have so many friends who casually bought halo and now will probably never go back to it. Delaying the game would have kept the hype going and if it launched successfully, i'm sure those "deadline bonuses" would be worked out.

I'm just holding my breath that the game will eventually be fully fixed and operational. Is there anyone who thinks some of these issues simply cannot and never will be fixed, or are you all confident they will get ironed out?

I'm just holding my breath that the game will eventually be fully fixed and operational. Is there anyone who thinks some of these issues simply cannot and never will be fixed, or are you all confident they will get ironed out?

It will never be perfect, and there will be noticeable bugs but I think in the future, not going to say sooner or later, won't be as crippling as they are.

The UI might remain partially bugged, but I can see it being more manageable in the future.

Have to agree with people saying when this game works it's amazing. If they do fix this game properly, it'll be as good as we'll ever get again for Halo.

Define works.

If getting an even game with your party on the same team "works" I still haven't been getting competitive games.

Here or there a few decent players will be in the game but for the most parts its people with guests. Idk about this behind the scenes skill ranking.

I can't for the life of me figure out what's so great about Heretic. It's all spawn checking and no functioning tactics in any objective gametype. Might as well be playing Slayer only for that map and literally nothing else.

I want my Rat Race match. But people love being assholes so that'll never happen.

Anyone experienced the melee camo bug in Halo CE? This happened to me and a friend a few times the other day.

The first time this happened we were playing Hang Em High, I had camo/rockets at red nades above river. I shot a rocket to blue shotties and before it hit I meleed and the screen froze.

A few games later I was going up from PR room to sweaty hall on Damnation. I had camo/sniper and as I meleed a grenade exploded and the screen froze.

When it happened to my friend we were playing Hang Em High and he had just picked up camo. He went to grab rockets through the catwalk by jumping off the tombstone. In mid-air he grabbed rockets, switched weapons and melee'd, then the game froze.

So we are confused as to why this happens, but it always involves a melee with camo. When the game freezes it makes that really obnoxious clicking sound similar to when a gun is stuck in a corner or wall.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't stand people voting for Halo 3. Playing a bunch of CE/H2C/H2A just reminds me how much I hate it.

If they vote H3 just boot them all

• Upvote (+1) 2

I had a good burst of finding games in H2A's playlist. 3 games of BR's on Shrine all pretty quick, then nothing. Gave up. 

Are SMG spawns a normal thing? They fucking suck, or at least I think they do.

They suck as bad as you think they do. I can't even get a kill in the first minute without finding another one to dual wield. That's the only function of the SMG, to demo Dual Wielding.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How are you people still surprised/mad at the uneven games or lack of games you're getting? It's broken. We've all known it's broken for days now. You're upset that you're spending X amount of hours trying to play a game that you know is broken. I don't get it. Just stop if it's not working or making you mad. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Are SMG spawns a normal thing? They fucking suck, or at least I think they do.

They were the bungie standard back when H2 came out. Towards the end of the game Bungie updated their "tip section" while searching for games and included text about SMG start not being the best idea. I think even one of the devs made a statement about SMG starts. So here we are back to nothing but SMG starts. I'm shocked we got they didn't give us pre-patch h2 lol

• Upvote (+1) 7

Agreed.

They need to bring back veto once they've sorted all the other issues out.

Tried to bring up my roster while searching and it freezes the game. Man I fucking love this game.

Don't even need any of that. Just put us in the game.

Gotta love trash cans who think they're hot shit at Halo because it's a 5v2 in matchmaking and I'm playing with my brother. Get laid kiddies.

#DroidRagesBecause

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sorry for the site issues you might have had today, some minor maintenance that had to be done.

• Upvote (+1) 1