CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just got done playing H2 MLG customs with a couple of the staff and forum guys. So much fun. The funnest I've had playing a game in a long time. I'll hopefully play some more tonight and if I do, anyone who is down to play, just let me know. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Decent at best, probably wouldn't watch if Halo wasn't in the name.

That's what I was assuming. I guess I'll watch it tonight in between those Matchmaking games  :maven:

It's pretty cool now every time I press the Y button my game freezes!!!

Yep had to see for my self game just froze and reset....

That's what I was assuming. I guess I'll watch it tonight in between those Matchmaking games  :maven:

Good luck getting the Halo Channel to load it up.

So I downloaded the patch and finished getting par time on a Halo 4 level. I quickly ran downstairs and got a drink, sat down and it said "Connecting to game."

I waited and it eventually put me into a lobby with ten random people I've never seen before in my life. I DIDNT EVEN ACCEPT INVITES OR SEARCH MATCHMAKING. WHAT THE HELL.

Thats funny but kind of scary lol

Whoever made the decision that this game was ready to ship needs to be fired immediately.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Whoever made the decision that this game was ready to ship needs to be fired immediately.

I would have loved for Halofest to continue past midnight and Frank O'connor and Kiki Wolfkill be on-air live as they see what a pile of shit they released. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So i know i have said this before but it really works:

Peeps who cannot find games, try this.

Search for a game in MM--> press Xbox button --> Open friends list with "snap on" feature enabled --> Keep friends list open while searching.

I swear it works. Games every 1-4 mins.

Yeah dude 99% sure this is confirmation bias.

I get games in the H3, TS and H2 playlists pretty frequently, usually within 2 minutes. The only thing I do is the 343 confirmed trick of making sure you have searching slots in your lobby. I tried your trick a few separate times when MM was being extra shit and it had zero effect.

Whatever makes you feel better about this mess though :p

Well, I just pulled the trigger and bought the game.

Installing... 2%

For about 10 minutes or so. I guess I'm not playing it tonight.

Just got done playing H2 MLG customs with a couple of the staff and forum guys. So much fun. The funnest I've had playing a game in a long time. I'll hopefully play some more tonight and if I do, anyone who is down to play, just let me know. 

Those 4v4s were so intense. I loved it

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know it's been said before but for all the problems this game has it is unreal how much they hyped it for everyone. They even threw a fucking party before launch like this game was the savior for Xbox and we'd all be happily gaming but it doesn't even work and they knew it.

This is just next level broken each update seems to cause a new problem. My Xbox will freeze anytime I press Y after a game and sometimes I lose sound from my console and game completely and forced to reboot.

Also lol at the front page of Xbox.com showing the MCC. They quote "The New Gold Standard" -Destructoid "A No-Brainer Purchase"- Hardcore Gamer

The only thing no brainer about this is my dumb self buying this completely broken game and not waiting for a review like I knew I should have after Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, I just pulled the trigger and bought the game.

Installing... 2%

For about 10 minutes or so. I guess I'm not playing it tonight.

Why would you do that before things are confirmed to be fixed?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It's pretty cool now every time I press the Y button my game freezes!!!

Lol, thanks a lot! I pressed Y after reading your post and my game froze!

Edit, I forgot to add I have been searching since the update and I have not found a singke game!

I guess I'm not playing it tonight.

You wouldn't be playing the game anyway. Trust me, you're not missing out on anything.

You wouldn't be playing the game anyway. Trust me, you're not missing out on anything.

Yea I'm just gonna drink away my sorrows and get hammered.

Think of every word in the dictionary that's offensive and that's how I feel about whoever thought this game was ready to ship.

Was there an actual update that we need to download put out, or was it all server side? I haven't gotten anything to download in terms of an update.

Ill be hosting some h2 mlg 4s later. I have 150 down 20 up so it should be clean for everyone just send me a message if you wanna play always looking for new people to play with :D

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was there an actual update that we need to download put out, or was it all server side? I haven't gotten anything to download in terms of an update.

Yeah, a 88mb update I believe. Hard reset your box and you might get it. Or it might've already downloaded if you had auto updates on maybe.