CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Ranks and stats should be on the very bottom of the list at this point.

True, but before this released, it's one of the things I was worrying they would leave out (stat tracking), not if the game would be completed or not :/ lol.

I wasn't saying that it should be the priority cause it's not, but the stat tracking is paltry, I just want to know if there are any plans to expand it.

Does anyone know exactly how it works? I just played a PGL 1v1 against BIGGS and I could tell he had a pretty good grasp on how the spawn system works trying to get a couple spawn snipes on me on shrine. Anyone care to shed some light on it so I could step up my 1v1 game? 

Do you stream at all? I'd like to watch.

twitch.tv/str8_aggression

That's my teammates stream. He should havw it up if we find a scrim.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm actually terrible at this game. I very rarely win BR battles.

Kind of getting annoying now!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm actually terrible at this game. I very rarely win BR battles.

Kind of getting annoying now!

evryone goes through that phase, just takes practice

evryone goes through that phase, just takes practice

I think FluFFY kicked my ass in a round of Halo 2 Anniversary Assault, good game, chap, I just need to shine the rust off.

Putting it mildly, I let my team down.........

My philosophy is that if you're directly engaging in 'fair gun duels' in any FPS, you're doing it wrong.

Hence why my K/D is usually around 2.0+ in FPS games, but I choke every gun duel. :(

With GTA V releasing in 4 days, Bungie adding Chat and Iron Banner+DLC soon to Destiny, Sledgehammer just releasing the patch that fixed AW ping/lag issues.. I wonder how much of a population MCC will really have.

Despite all of this I'm sure once everything and I mean EVERYTHING gets resolved people will go back to MCC. It might take a while but people will go back because despite not being able to play the game this game will be gold once everyone can play without any problems

People who don't vote for Halo CE in team slayer are the worst kind of people

This one dude bitched the whole way through the wait because CE was picked... I wanted to play on Derelict so badly.

People have no consideration for others' entertainment, a lot of us haven't even experienced CE on LAN or even the Custom Edition...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really do worry about the population, I don't want it to get hard to find games within the first year especially.

Despite all of this I'm sure once everything and I mean EVERYTHING gets resolved people will go back to MCC. It might take a while but people will go back because despite not being able to play the game this game will be gold once everyone can play without any problems

This.  Yes these problems will reduce population now but people have to remember that we will probably get "another chance" with x-mas rolling around, with people getting an xbone for x-mas, especially since that mcc bundle has been announced, people will get to play it as son as they get the console.  Let's try pray that they have most of the problems fixed by then, if not all 

People who don't vote for Halo CE in team slayer are the worst kind of people

Warranted because H1 always spawns you with a precision weapon.

Fuck SMG starts.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Warranted because H1 always spawns you with a precision weapon.

Fuck SMG starts.

Why was this brought back? It seems like everything is default (gametypes at the game's launch). Even the flare and radar jammer are on certain Halo 3 maps. Those were taken out weeks after the Halo 3 launch.

• Upvote (+1) 4

3 games of H2A and all were TS Pro on Stonetown. Like come on people need to mix it up a bit

I think in the playlists where it is just a single game, there shouldn't be a voting option. So for example if you play a Halo 3 only playlist there isn't voting, where's BTB which has all 4 games there should be a voting option.

• Upvote (+1) 3

MCC needed a BETA a year ago. 

I doubt this game even existed a year ago, as far as I'm concerned when they announced it this year it was still on post-it notes or a whiteboard somewhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1