CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Is there a strong Forge community here on Beyond?  I'm wondering how things are going with H2A forge?  It's gonna need some good forge maps because three maps is going to get old FAST while watching tourneys.

I can't imagine a strong forge community anywhere right now, with halo 4 being shit and Halo mcc having little functionality, but I only speak for myself regarding that opinion.

I forged in Halo 3, Reach, and 4, but I haven't gotten MCC yet. From what I've heard, the rock pieces are awful looking and framerate is a prime concern (unbelievably yet believably).

The forge forum is branched under the same forum as GD. Don't be afraid to post, everyone is welcome.

My team is looking for some H2A scrims tonight, like after 10pm EST. If you got a squad, quote me here with a tag to add or send me a msg on xbl... 

Philosopherrr. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is anyone aware of any competitive settings, new 'potential' forged competitive maps, or an octagon map/gametype that can be found on a fileshare somewhere?

Thanks for the help!

Well I have the most recent MLG 2007 Halo 2 settings in my fileshare, I even threw in MLG KoTH from the past.

My team is looking for some H2A scrims tonight, like after 10pm EST. If you got a squad, quote me here with a tag to add or send me a msg on xbl...

Philosopherrr.

Do you stream at all? I'd like to watch.

Yeah that's what I see happening to tbh, there is no way were going to have a decent population number after this I just don't see it.

Yeah people were repulsed by Halo 4 an this was 343s apology letter to us basically aka this game an they just completely ruined it.  They just destroyed everyones trust in them I'm pretty sure.  They better give us ranks for all playlist after all this.

No, not ranks for all playlists. That would mean that I have to have my A-game on 100% every single time I go into matchmaking. That's dumb. I can think of countless other ways 343 could better compensate the community.

We did the first night, offhost literally feels like you're online still with all the bugs that come with it. Phantom spawns, poor hit detection etc. etc. Not to mention our 2v2 Dammy straight up froze both consoles less than halfway into the game. We gave up, theres no point in "Lanning" this game if you even wanna call it LAN, because it isn't at all.

That's disappointing to hear, but I appreciate your response. Hopefully when 343i finishes "optimizing" the game it will feel a lot better, because I know the H:CE community would love to play a good updated version of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm still a strong believer that the supposed "updates" being pushed out are bullshit and that they are just working on some massive patch. They just keep telling us it's being updated to keep people online in the hope of it being better.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cr1tikal's hands down my favorite YouTuber XD

Anyone wanting to fall out of their chair laughing should check out his Pictionary, Ski Jumping Pairs, or 1st Oregon Trail gameplay.

Or Pokemon Crystal Vietnamese.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm still a strong believer that the supposed "updates" being pushed out are bullshit and that they are just working on some massive patch. They just keep telling us it's being updated to keep people online in the hope of it being better.

If this was true wouldnt EVERYBODY be suffering from getting no games?

I am getting into games with no issues now. Still not always even teams though but I can put up with that, for now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you people seriously not read the updates?  Dan Ayoub already stated these daily updates are to curb the negative experience until the real solution is being developed.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/11-13-update/10e177f9-50ce-4c73-95bf-bbadd2cc6fe7/posts

Over the past 48 hours, we believe we have identified the primary matchmaking issue, and are working on a solution right now. In the meantime, we’ll be rolling out additional tweaks over the next days to further improve the experience while we ready this solution. We are monitoring the data and working on tweaks that should continue to improve your matchmaking experience while we prep. In addition

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If this was true wouldnt EVERYBODY be suffering from getting no games?

Maybe they've done something very minimal, I just will not believe that it takes over 3 days, just to get matchmaking to a point where you can sometimes get games within a reasonable amount of time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well bravo tweeted that updates are coming today, guess we'll just wait and see. I would love to hear if better stat tracking is coming at a point or if they'll let the api go public like bungie did

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well bravo tweeted that updates are coming today, guess we'll just wait and see. I would love to hear if better stat tracking is coming at a point or if they'll let the api go public like bungie did

I'm hoping they start tracking weapon and medal stats as that is an expectation for a Halo game as far as I'm concerned. Of course the actual problems with the game are more important though.

"Gungooseball"

"Get on the Gungoose! Pick up the bomb with your Gungoose! Delivery the bomb to the enemy base to score with your Gungoose!"

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm not going to be on today, so I'm gonna be checking this thread out hoping they ironed out at least a few certain issues.

- Disconnects
- Joining and inviting people
- Booting people from matchmaking
- Uneven games and split parties
- Choosing leader in lobbies

Please fix at least a couple of these things in these damn patches.

Most problems are either going to take time or aren't a huge priority. CE netcode, search times, and refinements on the game we can actually play will probably have to wait.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd rather that they just focus on the bugs plaguing pretty much every aspect of the game first before they move onto stats and ranks.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

We'll probably get a gungoose griffball hybrid playlist before a CE one just to bring back all the casuals lost from the launch.

I'm okay with that.

And it should be two sided assault so the bomb carriers can joust on the back of the gungeese while the gungeese fire at each other.