CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Sucks for you guys i been getting games all morning

it's improved a lot

I think it has improved under low stress.  Last night was still pretty rough during peak traffic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Yoseph and I experienced an interesting glitch last night.  Yoseph picked up overshield at the exact moment he was killed, then spawned with OS.

I talked about this with the guys.  Apparently, AFTER I died they saw me flash back on the screen and grab the OS and disappear like I was Goku using instant transmission.  The OS was gone and I spawned with it :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I have seen several people streaming during the day find games no problem, I would assume peak hours are 6-12 EST most nights. Gets very difficult for me to find games then. 

Any word on the content update today, or any other types of updates? Was really hoping they could have MM fixed by the weekend but not looking likely. Will take several weeks to work out all the other kinks I'm sure. Depressing.

I actually got in a legit 4v4, BR start Shrine Flag last night, was really refreshing! Then I got about 5 other games that either ended early, didn't load, or were lopsided teams. 

Can't wait until they fix the game, will be so amazing.

Just ranks.

Sauce? or speculation? If they don't end up resetting the service record stats as well I'll be kinda bummed. I know people say it doesn't matter really, you'll have a MM rank to show, but still stats are stats.

I guess you are right. I was mainly questioning it on Derelict and Wizard. Aren't there supposed to be rockets on derelict?

Wizard has 16 spawn points in Slayer, 4 around each base.  Knowing that is very helpful but Wiz is pretty rough in slayer for that reason.

Derelict has top and bottom spawns, being able to spawn your partner top is very helpful.  Standing on Health pack is a random.  Everyone on your team being dead does too ;)

I'm 90% sure it's because that spawn was originally a flamethrower. On xbox they decided to cut that weapon, and did a quick swap for rockets and didn't change the spawn time.

Now it's missing in this PC version because of the classic weapon set. I'm guessing the flamethrower might appear in that spawn with the right weapon setting

This is it

Why do I hear clicking noises in Halo 4? When I turn around?

On glitches. The loading screen before the match starts outputs false-feedback, as if I tried to back out when I can't... :/

Sauce? or speculation? If they don't end up resetting the service record stats as well I'll be kinda bummed. I know people say it doesn't matter really, you'll have a MM rank to show, but still stats are stats.

Bravo said ranks.

Is there a strong Forge community here on Beyond?  I'm wondering how things are going with H2A forge?  It's gonna need some good forge maps because three maps is going to get old FAST while watching tourneys.

Im a scumbag for quitting a game where other players choose smg start random big map over halo ce. Or is this false?

quitting always makes you a scumbag

lol, then what will I do with my TWO Xbox One's that I purchased just for this game? If I could return those and the two games on disk I would. I have been an Halo only player since Halo CE, what they have done to loyal Halo fans with this debacle of a game is shameful! And to top it off in their press releases they minimize the scope of matchmaking issues, they make it sound like only some people are having problems.

Well in their defense (for just this one point), not everyone is having huge issues. I am able to find games usually within a minute or less. Or at least, I was last night. Wednesday night was another story...

343 on developers: 

Our developers are not dead they are just missing in action.

Seriously though would love matchmaking to be fixed I have watched Freenzy streaming h2a and every game he has gotten (a miracle he as found games) has been with unbalanced teams. 

Is it just me or is off host pistoling in CE a crap shoot? I feel like sometimes none of my shots are landing. Like quite litterally no beeps and then very next spawn I will melt someone. It hasn't caused me to lose a CE game yet but it just feels incredibly random at the moment

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is there a strong Forge community here on Beyond?  I'm wondering how things are going with H2A forge?  It's gonna need some good forge maps because three maps is going to get old FAST while watching tourneys.

There used to be.

I'm a big time Forger and plan on rebuilding / finishing a map I started building in H4 back in September using H2A Forge. It's gonna be a bit ugly though, because of it having to use mostly block pieces and those look pretty ugly in H2A :/

that flag....it's for capping

It was bomb. It's hard when I am the only one that knows what to do. Especially when the person on my team asks, "Is there sprint in this game?". Then says, "I stared playing Halo during Reach". Poor soul