CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So i have a new strategy in finding MM games:::::

Start matchmaking --> press Xbox button --> bring up friend list--> Now i have halo and the friends list both up in the screen.

For some reason when i search with with my friends list open, i find games. This is literally the only way i found games last night.

#metagame

• Upvote (+1) 2

Any improvements to MM today then?

From the posts on here and NeoGAF I think I already know the answer.

No improvements to MM so far. At least for me. A couple games here and there...

I'm not gonna play MM again until they fixed it. I won't waste time on this shit.

Campaign Master Race.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I posted this on previous page, but i am going to post again so it gets noticed- this is the ONLY way i find games. I find in games no more than 5 mins.  

New strategy in finding MM games:::::

Start matchmaking --> press Xbox button --> bring up friend list--> Now i have halo and the friends list both up in the screen.

For some reason when i search with with my friends list open, i find games. This is literally the only way i found games last night.

#metagame

Yo guys behold I got a 50 in resetting the game.

Will do instructional video soon... Stay tuned. :kappa:

MCC is above AW on Twitch. Mildly surprising.

Only because a popular streamer is streaming and brought in a viewer base that would not normally see the game. And now that foreign viewer base will see how broken the game is and not buy it/tell all their friends to not buy it. So while it may look good on the surface that the stream numbers are high, it is actually a bad thing at the moment.

Isn't it great that the host selection system is as terrible as ever? I can only assume that it's making the same fatal mistake of basing it from average ping times, so if some kid is on his mum's trailer park 3G internet then the game thinks he has the best average ping.

Either that or it's just completely shit and rolls a big virtual dice to pick a lucky winner. Hard to tell.

I've actually been pulling host a lot in MCC, which is nice because at least I know my connection is basically like a dedicated server for most people. I live in the Midwest and can ping both coasts within 25ms... 343 should just pay me to be one of their dedis...

I'm glad I can't hear the other team, I think I would have a breakdown if I heard "Xbox, record that" after I got killed haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

thought it was just me, something seems wrong with it. Like somepeople don't pop up on it and they are like right there

I mentioned this on Wednesday.

Played H2C on Sanc, went like 8 and 12 because I kept getting BXR'ed by someone I didn't know was even there. Didn't show up on radar at all.

I stopped running H2A.

I was a level 15 and they reset me down to a 1.

No point in playing until it's fixed.