CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I wouldn't be surprised if we are able to get games consistently in a week and maybe stay in parties. But the actual gameplay bugs that we are seeing (which are many) will take months to sort out. I will be exstatic if I'm wrong but there is a lot of tweaks that need to be made.

I really hope for everyone else's sake that they figure out the party system and fix the multiplayer experience.

I bought the game for CE and I genuinely don't see them fixing it to make it to where offhosters (nice word) can consistently shoot. Right now the offhost pistol is a complete crapshoot. The fundamental core of CE is wonky as fuck. I'm disregarding every other bug that's in CE too. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

whoever said they need to compensate us by putting custom games on dedicated servers deserve all the reps in the world....

• Upvote (+1) 5

Me and some mates are gonna try MM for the first time once we've completed Halo 4. Better not get split.

I got 2 matches in 1,5 hour. No even teams. The worst thing us that i only wanna play halo ce so finding a game with even teams in mm for halo ce is quiet frustrating to say the least.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunately I think were gonna have to deal with the lack of MM for a week or so. I must say I was so souped to get this game and I just heard that the past two weeks Xbox has outsold the ps3, I bet it's because of the MCC. I recommend getting a different game to pass the time, or trying to do halo 2's campaign on legendary, which is hard as hell

Is it just me or do certain matches feel like they're not on dedicated servers? I've played a couple games of H2C where it feels super super laggy and just generally feels like you're heavily off host.

On the other hand, every game of H2A I've played has felt like it is on dedis...

In general though the h2 sniper in this game feels really weird to me. Like nothing registers unless the reticle itself is red, even if the reticle is very clearly on the enemy player. Maybe that's just how h2 is but I played XBC with some consistency a while back and it didn't feel like this.

Is it just me or do certain matches feel like they're not on dedicated servers? I've played a couple games of H2C where it feels super super laggy and just generally feels like you're heavily off host.

On the other hand, every game of H2A I've played has felt like it is on dedis...

In general though the h2 sniper in this game feels really weird to me. Like nothing registers unless the reticle itself is red, even if the reticle is very clearly on the enemy player. Maybe that's just how h2 is but I played XBC with some consistency a while back and it didn't feel like this.

A lot of matches arn't using dedicated servers. The game has been using p2p as a fallback.

Are you talking about the H2 classic sniper or H2A sniper?  The H2C sniper does not register very well with lag, which was super noticeable on XBC or Halo 2 Vista.

FlusteredVeneratedIggypops.gif

iFx3d8qAXEjPO.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1