CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

This game really needs fixing...like right now..a couple of my friends are already back on CoD AW and Fifa. The nostalgias wearing off and people are just getting sick of waiting in lobbies that don't find games and it being such a stressful effort to join up with friends and play..how could this happen..

• Upvote (+1) 2

So.... my xbox one console will not turn on at all now!, power brick shows orange light but once i plug it into the console it disappears and it won't allow me to start my console.... I blame MCC  :kappa:

The spawns in H2C are really really really bad. Also, either I have been noobified by H4 or the radar is broke too.

You are right about the radar not sure about the spawns. The radar worked for me if they were like 2 feet or closer. I know back in h2 you could adjust the radar for how far away it picks up opponents. I am assuming its just defaulted to the lowest setting when its normally probably set to mid range...

I assumed by not play H2C my awareness was just awful now after grinding halo 4 for a year...Thanks for clearing that up. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got 3 games in about an hour last night.

First was 4v3 TS on prisoner with one of the 3 people AFK (I was on to4).

Second was 4v2 on Lockout (I was on To2) and we won 50-48. Maybe it's doing these lopsided matches to balance the sklil between the two games? It's a "matchmaking ability"

Third was 4v4 H2C middy and was an actually decent game with both teams participating (but no mics :( )

One thing that constantly surprises me is how many AFK people there are in every game. I don't know if its  because they got lagged out or if people get bored of how long it takes to find a game and walk away to knit or something.

I am getting really tired of the blame game as well as this broken game. I don't care whose fault it was at this point and no amount of bitching will restore the playability of the game.

I really hope matchmaking is purely dedicated servers and not a mix of p2p host system. They already told us that customs are p2p which will greatly diminish the quality of custom tournaments.

If you're having game problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and MCC is everyone of them.

Matchmaking is still broken I see after searching several minutes for a match to no avail. Any official word on when this broken game will be fixed? I can't bring myself to go to the Halowaypoint forum because the threads complaining about BR starts makes me close the tab.

Pro tip: Keep someone back and Keyes will stay with them. The other player can complete the mission.

Was running solo.  I ran really far back and the AI followed me.  When I was way back I turned around and went really fast so I could clear the enemies out on my own.

Finally got some good custom games in last night.  Although our custom lobby crashed three times before we could succesfully launch Lockdown TS.

Matchmaking is still broken I see after searching several minutes for a match to no avail. Any official word on when this broken game will be fixed? I can't bring myself to go to the Halowaypoint forum because the threads complaining about BR starts makes me close the tab.

To be honest... It could be weeks/months before the most issues are resolved

Halo is nothing without LAN. The Halo community has always looked down on online play and for good reason. Don't get me wrong, I like playing online because accessibility is great, but not having a dedicated LAN system in a Halo is unacceptable because Halo is LAN. Sorry if that rubs you the wrong way.

Halo is LAN, Halo is love

• Upvote (+1) 2

So frustrated, guys. I cannot get a game for the last 2 days. I back out every 5 minutes and go back in. Nothing.

Nvm. Soon as I post this I get one. Lol

They are testing our love the game. How bad do you want it?

Were the spawns in CE always this bad?

Yes.  Halo CE spawns are like the Honey Badger.  They don't give a shit.

You'll get used to it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You are right about the radar not sure about the spawns. The radar worked for me if they were like 2 feet or closer. I know back in h2 you could adjust the radar for how far away it picks up opponents. I am assuming its just defaulted to the lowest setting when its normally probably set to mid range...

I assumed by not play H2C my awareness was just awful now after grinding halo 4 for a year...Thanks for clearing that up. :)

I only got 1 game of H2C in MM so far but it was like 49-47 and some guy was ripping faces on S2, he very well might have won the game for the other team but I spawn S2 right beside him and assassinated him and won the game. I feel like the spawns are a bit wonky too.

Thats not fair at all. If all ranks reset then cool, but the 2 kids i'm playing with still have their level and I've been reset 3 fucking times.

And your rockets are flying slower than others?

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Yoseph and I experienced an interesting glitch last night.  Yoseph picked up overshield at the exact moment he was killed, then spawned with OS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

watched 2gre play h1 2v2s this morn....depressing as fuck. I wish he allowed rebroadcast so I could spam it to 343 and everyone that works there....they need to seriously fix that game, it is not halo 1...not as I or anyone who played the real version remembered it..

• Upvote (+1) 1

MM a bit better this morning for me. had a bunch of games

The question is.. are they even teams? Are they even 4v4? I joined a game of yesterday and it started off 6v4 than proceeded to randomly turn to a 10 man FFA.

Side question.. In H2C when you die, shouldnt you be able to look around on death screen? Mine is stuck whenever I die

Those of you that are getting games regularly, can you do this with friends? Last night I was able to find games quickly searching alone, but not with friends.

Were the spawns in CE always this bad?

You and whoever you played with are giving each other bad spawns or unaware of how the system actually works, there's nothing wrong with them or were you playing 3v3/4v4? spawns are iffy in match sizes over 2v2.

read this

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/forums/t/The-Halo-CE-Player-Spawn-System-Fully-Explained-7843178

and look at this

http://halospawns.com/

This isn't halo 3 where you both spawn on needles, one of you gets raped and then spawns court while teammate hide in mauler...doesn't work like that in ce. You'll find that once you understand the system and how it works its the best the series has ever had.

Those of you that are getting games regularly, can you do this with friends? Last night I was able to find games quickly searching alone, but not with friends.

Same here, by myself I was getting games in 30 seconds - 1 minute.  Partied up, I couldn't find games at all.

The question is.. are they even teams? Are they even 4v4? I joined a game of yesterday and it started off 6v4 than proceeded to randomly turn to a 10 man FFA.

Side question.. In H2C when you die, shouldnt you be able to look around on death screen? Mine is stuck whenever I die

Nah H2C always had it like that. You can switch from player to player but can't look around. It's pretty annoying but you just learn to not care after a while lol

Playing customs last night with @@RunningRiot4Fun on priz. I died and he randomed me up top right behind the guy with fresh OS and rockets. An assassination never felt better. God I love Halo 1.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You and whoever you played with are giving each other bad spawns or unaware of how the system actually works, there's nothing wrong with them or were you playing 3v3/4v4? spawns are iffy in match sizes over 2v2...

read this

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/forums/t/The-Halo-CE-Player-Spawn-System-Fully-Explained-7843178

and look at this

http://halospawns.com/

I guess you are right. I was mainly questioning it on Derelict and Wizard. Aren't there supposed to be rockets on derelict?

had 3v3, 3v3, 3v3, 4v4, then 3vv3 again. Playing in TS.