CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Has anyone else noticed the magnetism REPELLING your reticle? I've had it happen to me a handful of times over the course of the game. It's not 100% but it seems to be cropping up more and more. Is that a HPC thing?

Yes. It's happened to me multiple times the couple times ive played.

Why is Shrine dynamic spawns? It is really annoying when people spawn behind you on a symmetric map. You are punished for getting map control.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Welcome to corporate america bud.

Total BS. I am sorry we just do not see eye to eye. You are not going to change my mind and i am not going to change yours.

You blame 343i, the peasant.

I blame M$, the warlord who controls the peasant.

Lol this is the same kind of shit people said year ago when DICE relased the worst pile of trash in history called BF4. So many people were on their nuts: "hurr durr EA is the bad guy guise"
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Why is Shrine dynamic spawns? It is really annoying when people spawn behind you on a symmetric map. You are punished for getting map control.

Because Sanc had dynamic spawns

I fucking quit. 4 straight L's running solo H2A TS due to uneven teams...and the clowns I do have are sub 1.0 K/D and the opponents are 3.0+. My account is already trashed from this fucking trash ass game.

The very least 343 could do for us after they fix this mess is give us dedicated servers for customs

pretty fucking please with God dam cherries on top
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Make an alt acc for free if people care about their kd/game history..

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was getting consistent games for a while tonight.  Holy hell, when this game is fixed, its going to be the best thing ever.  I was having a ton of fun.  Playing CE on XBL feels so magical to me :)

Any updates due today? Best be some kind of improvement for when I get home from work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

>First match yet in MCC.

>5v4, I'm on the 5 side.

>Get steaked.

>Top enemy player has 23 kills and was an XBC tryhard.

197a869r4z143jpg.jpg

Was it me?

I'm new to the Halo series and just wondering if theres any videos or a YouTuber who is does good Halo tips? preferably H2 as I seem to die more or less instantly in a BR 1v1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I am myself this very question every time I play that map but luckily it's only in Slayer game types..

something odd happened today, reminded me of the H2 standby days.

finally get some H1.  only the host wasn't red x'ing, we were just stuck in lag as he ran around and killed us all.  wonderful.  not sure if it was intentional, or just the game messing up.

Anybody think they are going to reset everything...not just the ranks, but statistics, win/loss, everything? I should probably stop searching in matchmaking because it's ruining my service record going in solo.

These 3v4 matches being stuck on the short end of the stick are killing me.

Yeah they have said they are reseting Ranks for sure once everything is FIXED I'm hoping that they reset All MP stats because of games starting 5v1 in Ranked and social..