CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

You have the newer Bungie game you could play to pass the time while heretics try to fix the Bungie game they broke. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The very least 343 could do for us after they fix this mess is give us dedicated servers for customs

get someone on here to hit them up on twitter. has worked before

shook followed me on twitter.  lol.  he has rap songs?  oh man.  I hope they are halo themed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really need to fix H2A Lag.

Eating bullets, pressing B multiple to pick up a weapon or objective, rubber banding, grenades throwing a good 5 seconds after pressing the trigger.

Eating bullets, pressing B multiple to pick up a weapon or objective, rubber banding, grenades throwing a good 5 seconds after pressing the trigger.

I've had those same issues. My guess is those games are based on host matching, issues with the dedicated servers I suppose.

I've had incredible games of H2A as far as reg goes.

At this point, I think it's safe to say (as they announced) that if you get a laggy game it's because you got P2P rather than a server, with the possible exception of H1.

I finally ran a few games of H2A in MM. I definitely like it better than 4 or reach, but the movement, aiming and game play feel crazy slow. I would love to see them bump up the base player speed, put weapons on a static timer, and take out hit markers. I think it could be pretty solid if they tweaked it a bit. 

anyone know what difficulty I need to play on to beat par scores?

Pretty sure I remember someone earlier in the thread saying they beat one on easy.

EDIT: may have been talking about campaign time. You're talking about campaign score right?

Has anyone else noticed the magnetism REPELLING your reticle? I've had it happen to me a handful of times over the course of the game. It's not 100% but it seems to be cropping up more and more. Is that a HPC thing?

Pretty sure I remember someone earlier in the thread saying they beat one on easy.

EDIT: may have been talking about campaign time. You're talking about campaign score right?

I beat the par score by 5 minutes on easy and medium but didn't unlock the pistol nameplate 

EDIT: I just realized that its score not time:0 

Has anyone else noticed the magnetism REPELLING your reticle? I've had it happen to me a handful of times over the course of the game. It's not 100% but it seems to be cropping up more and more. Is that a HPC thing?

yeah i noticed it

anyone know what difficulty I need to play on to beat par scores?

EDIT: nvm thought you meant time

I would imagine it doesn't matter the difficulty, but higher difficulty = higher multiplier so it would make it easier

>First match yet in MCC. 

>5v4, I'm on the 5 side. 

>Get steaked. 

>Top enemy player has 23 kills and was an XBC tryhard. 

197a869r4z143jpg.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7