CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I hate to bash anyone but seriously how in the absolute fuck did this get released with a clear conciseness in mind? It's fucking emBEARassing @@JAYHAWKS. The update has actually made things worse.

I'm done.

My favorite part about all of this is when people tweet Beyond raging like we are 343 / are in charge of the fix haha.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Have they fixed the audio cue's/sounds yet? 

That is really annoying... rocking astro's and the sound cue's are making me look in the absolute wrong direction.

DUDE 40 people!? Last I saw we were at like 20-24 which is already 5-6 teams. How many set-ups does he have? Not looking forward to waiting to be honest lol.

I honestly just threw that number out there after seeing the size of the list, it may be more like 20 lol.

*Edit*

Yep.  23.  I'm guilty.

Picked up my copy of Halo: MCC  yesterday afternoon and installed it. Hoping to play some today, tomorrow and this weekend.

Don't bother. Nothing works

• Upvote (+1) 3

Don't bother. Nothing works

Working a lot better, so I'd disagree. 

My favorite part about all of this is when people tweet Beyond raging like we are 343 / are in charge of the fix haha.

I blame you guys and Obama

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of posts from me over the past few. Between launch and travel home, been a bit busy. First off, sincere apologies for the massive inconveniences and issues you're experiencing.The updates we just released seem to be improving match times and frequency for some users, but we're aware that not all are seeing this, and investigating.

As a note, data is showing that matches are most commonly found within the first two minutes of searching. If you get anywhere near five minutes, it is best to restart the search as this will actually improve likelihood of finding a match - these are due to issues known with parameters, an item we are also looking into a fix for.

As we've mentioned, we're working nonstop to deliver more updates and fixes. You deserve better, and please know that we're committed to delivering the right fixes as soon as possible. Next update will be coming this afternoon.

Next update as in a server update or a status update with what's going on from 343?

Highly appreciate you hopping in here :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of posts from me over the past few. Between launch and travel home, been a bit busy. First off, sincere apologies for the massive inconveniences and issues you're experiencing.The updates we just released seem to be improving match times and frequency for some users, but we're aware that not all are seeing this, and investigating.

As a note, data is showing that matches are most commonly found within the first two minutes of searching. If you get anywhere near five minutes, it is best to restart the search as this will actually improve likelihood of finding a match - these are due to issues known with parameters, an item we are also looking into a fix for.

As we've mentioned, we're working nonstop to deliver more updates and fixes. You deserve better, and please know that we're committed to delivering the right fixes as soon as possible. Next update will be coming this afternoon.

How was it even possible for the game to launch like this? You guys should be ashamed beyond belief. Hope you guys enjoyed Halofest while your reputation burned to the ground.

Btw your updates aren't working for anyone.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Hey all,

Is there a decent chance that once the problems with matchmaking and general bugs are fixed, you guys will work on adding dedicated servers to custom games?

omg n3ac3y is playing MM hang em high against a team of AR warriors.  LET ME IN lmao

:kappa:

Working 100x better for me, well in terms of speed finding games. Still a boatload of other issues as well.

Next update as in a server update or a status update with what's going on from 343?

Highly appreciate you hopping in here :)

General status update - what next steps are with server-side updates and beyond.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

General status update - what next steps are with server-side updates and beyond.

Awesome, thanks again.