CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Waited 2 mins, got 8 players, the game dropped 2 and matched 3v3. We picked the map, and the game got stuck on the" Connecting to Dedicated Server" image. Shame shame shame.

I'm certain dedicated servers aren't used yet since the one time I did get to play , people voted for Halo 3 heretic AR starts.

And ontop of this being incredibly awful by itself, people also started randomly teleporting for no reason. So unless the servers are also garbage, its safe to say its p2p atm.

The fact it was 3v4 was just icing on the cake.

yea from the few games I played....no way we are on dedis....

for the past couple of weeks i've been having problems going to halowaypoint it says it has timed out and stuff like that. I never had this problem before does anyone know how to fix this or what is causing the problem? could it be my network?

Welcome to the golden age my brotha lol glad people get to experience the greatness that is H2 again.

There's a 40-man MCC lan this Saturday.

Anyway, I thought that the weapons don't spawn properly still?  I can visibly see them not spawning at the same time each cycle to begin with, don't these discrepancies compound over time?

DUDE 40 people!? Last I saw we were at like 20-24 which is already 5-6 teams. How many set-ups does he have? Not looking forward to waiting to be honest lol.

What if the covenant is real and they just being doing everything in thier power to kill halo? They thought they were home free with halo 4 until 343 pulled this shit with mcc so now the servers are being jammed by covenant.

• Upvote (+1) 7

What if the covenant is real and they just being doing everything in thier power to kill halo? They thought they were home free with halo 4 until 343 pulled this shit with mcc so now the servers are being jammed by covenant.

:walshy:

http://customs.halotracker.com

I started working on this app as a side project the other night after MCC came out and I (like everyone else) was unable to find a game in matchmaking. This web app is designed to allow you to find players to play custom games with in real time. Yes, it's a web app meaning there's no installations necessary and it'll work on your iPhone/Android/Windows phone as well as your tablet or PC, refrigerator, etc. In order to help the community I worked overnight on Monday to put this together, and sought the help of my friend Xorth (who owns HaloTracker) to get everything up and running (he was also instrumental in making sure this thing doesn't suck!)

Basically what this app does is it puts you into a lobby. You can then choose to join your friends in their lobby, or jump straight into matchmaking by yourself. Matchmaking will then pair you up with a corresponding party (say you're a group of 4 looking for another group of 4, or maybe you're on your own and looking for 3 other players for a 2v2.) Once you've found a match, you'll all be placed into a lobby together. At this point the leader of this new party (chosen at random) should invite the other players to their party. That's it, nothing too complicated - we're hoping this eases the difficulty of finding people to play with in custom games.

Please give us feedback - we'd love to hear it. What works, what doesn't work - we want to know how we can improve it. There are bound to be some hiccups - if you notice anything major please let us know!

The more people you tell about this the better it will work too, so don't hesitate to share this with your Halo buddies. Thanks everyone, happy slaying!

• Upvote (+1) 4

fucking hate Zenith

Dunno why my SWAT match was so horrible, I'm not the only one that was getting motion sick with all that art...

So I finally get a game. It's a 4v2 and the game ends when we get 8 kills. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How can a company in good faith sell an unfinished product like this? They stole our money, plain and simple.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I finally get a game. It's a 4v2 and the game ends when we get 8 kills. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah ive noticed some players can end the game. I went to back out but instead ended the game once in a 2v4.

I would have rather waited 2 weeks more.

We are currently playing the beta...

Beta would imply that it has functional matchmaking.

Is it like H2/H3 where if you were searching by yourself, you only found other people searching by themselves as well or in 2's, or finding 3's on each team while you and 1 other are the 4th in a 4v4? And if you search in 4's you only find other 4's? I don't wanna be searching alone in ranked and be getting smashed by 4's on the other team lol

Matchmaking is so messed up right now that is the last thing I am thinking about.

• Upvote (+1) 1