CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

yea...i'm glad I didnt play one matchmaking game yet....lol...i'll stick to trying to get customs to work til they fix that part of the experience..

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Its not even the OG H1 main menu version.

H1 is not as I remembered it until I can play the Fusion Frenzy demo.

find something in your life that made you happier than twisted system did.

try.

I dare you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anyone is doing any customs tonight for halo ce or even h2c please give me an invite. GT : Mtbrown07.

I just wanna play some halo at this point.....

Before that fix the matchmaking^

No just the music please.

• Upvote (+1) 3

9 out of 10 people just hold forward and spray their assault rifle in H1 gametypes.

giehjshisgshvsgsgsgsg

why dont they pick CE in my lobby, WHY.

Im jealous.

Been playing campaign mostly. Had a little go on MP earlier as well and it was very hard to 1) Get my party together and keep them there without them randomly dropping out 2) find a match and 3) start the match.

Also, a couple of matches that started randomly kicked everyone out middway through. Release has obviously been rushed: no surprise there.

The games I have played though have been really fun, plus there is plenty of other stuff to occupy yourself with until these issues are fixed, so I'm not worried. You guys need to relax.

Yes. Using a40's with the mic adapter with that music is a pain right now. I love the Halo soundtrack as much as the next Halo fan. But it's annoying trying to talk, and it's going to get really repetitive really quick. 

What I've experienced in my limited time with MCC....

First and foremost, I've never been totally sold on the XBox One. It's dashboard has always been extremely clunky, cumbersome, and things constantly error out or flat out refuse to work. I will preface this by saying I didn't even attempt matchmaking thinking custom games would run much smoother.

I was completely fucking wrong. The clunkiness of the XBone software coupled with the dumpster fire of a launch 343i put out for MCC just makes it unbearable. I try and join a party chat and my XBox One has a conniption, flashing "In Game", "Playing MCC", "In Friends" and cycling through the likes for a solid 2 or so minutes before I can finally hear anyone or speak. At that point, I can't even join their game or get into the lobby. Constantly connection failed, failed to connect to host. So I try to host, no one gets the invite and they're asking again and again for another invite. Some joins but drop out or the connection fails to me. We have a party of 8 friends so to make it easier so we're not muting people in XBox One's shit show interface in the party, we decide to leave the party and utilize the wonderful in game chat system. Wait what's that? You mean it sucks as well and some people can't be heard or can't hear you regardless of their audio preferences allowing for all lines of communication regardless of player or team. Well shit howdy, isn't that just grand. After over 20 minutes of trying to join a friends party and have them join mine for some custom games, I simply just gave up, packed it in and called it a night.

I bought an XBox One on launch. Titanfall and Ghosts somehow justified it to me. Just prior to MCC's announcement I had barely touched it and considered unloading it, hoping to get a few hundred dollars back of my $500 investment. Time became an issue and I had to abandon that thought to concentrate on work. Then MCC was announced, oh yes, I knew I waited for a reason, you beautiful glorious armored bastard. Master Chief is back! I not so patiently waited 150+ days for the launch of this game, thinking one day my XBox One and Kinect would finally have a glorious purpose. Then this dumpster fire of a release happens, the software/dashboard of the XBox makes it all the worse, and here many of us are sitting at our computers reporting the numerous bugs and issues we've run into for hours on end instead of enjoying the game. Even if a portion of MCC's numerous issues are rectified, I'm not sold on the system itself anymore and its modge podge software. Someone talk me off he ledge or give me the final push.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

searching h2a rumble and get a game of h2c ffa on lockout. Never a bad thing I guess haha strange but good

if we're about to rock the team in a 4v4 we should at least have "Broken Gates" play in the background, not loudly though and only once.

Yeah. I've had consistent 4v5's in the Team Slayer playlist. If one more person chooses Halo 3 though...

why I'm not playing TS. Can't be fucked with all this 4v5, 3v4 BS

Haha yeah same hey. I was like 'Rdy 2 rek sum skrubs!1!!1!!111!!' went like 5/11 in my first Halo 2 game. So much to relearn. I miss this.

Good, I thought it was just me lol

dududu dunnnn

dududu dunnnnNNNNNNNN

dududu DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

dududu dunnnnnn. dun. dundundun

• Upvote (+1) 2

these combined playlists suck it's amazing how many people vote for Halo 3 over 1 & 2

It's amazing? Have you not figured out that H3 was the most popular Halo game of all time yet? It's far from amazing that it would get voted in a lot.