CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Anyone still spouting the "343 has the best of intentions and we need to be positive and support them no matter what because COMMUNITEH!!!!" bullshit is a dope. Go to r/halo if you want blind positivity.

And obviously the majoring of the ppl complaining do not know what they are talking about with codding, networking, or well...almost anything... I feel like all we are hearing is blind negativity. 

I'm not 343 fanboying or whatever, i'm just saying don't get on and complain negatively if you're extremely ignorant :)

• Downvote (-1) 4

Alright, well while you feel the need to bitch instead of inputting good opinions and adding to the voice which we have clearly seen 343 listen to in the past (title update h4 4 shotbr...... MCC bc everyone was fiending for the original games but now they updated them, making them more fluid with higher fps............ Hired pros who do not have any form of game development backgrounds in order to just have there opinions and advice for the community... Ya, they havn't done anything for the community, you're right lol. They are trying to please the huge amounts of incompetent people in the community along with everyone else, and the entire time they have whiny bitches just complaining instantly without putting thought into anything... lol. Sorry guys, time to evolve.

Sorry guys, time to evolve.

Noooooooo, please tell he didn't just say that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

And obviously the majoring of the ppl complaining do not know what they are talking about with codding, networking, or well...almost anything... I feel like all we are hearing is blind negativity. 

I'm not 343 fanboying or whatever, i'm just saying don't get on and complain negatively if you're extremely ignorant :)

Holding people accountable for their mistakes is in no way ignorant. You wouldn't buy a new car with no seats.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It got rushed so it could be released on the Halo 2 anniversary. They needed way more time.

Yeah it feels like they didnt have close to enough time and needed to ship it out due to Microsofts release date. 

I haven't seen my rank in H2A in over an hour...

I know! They're not bugs. They're "software abilities"

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just got my physical copy. Not even gonna bother installing it at this point. Back to CE Anniversary campaign and H3 for the time being.

Do i think 343 is close to as good as Bungie once was before Reach's pathetic existance came into play? no.

Do i think a game developer should not need so much help to make a game... probably not. But 343 in all honesty is irrelevant in all of this. The only thing that matters is that are making an attempt to bring a game that many of us fell in love with many years ago back and are actually listening to the community. Take advantage of it. It's the best we've got. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

What a joke! 45 minutes of searching and no match. It's like they never released a game before, such incompetence.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do i think 343 is close to as good as Bungie once was before Reach's pathetic existance came into play? no.

Do i think a game developer should not need so much help to make a game... probably not. But 343 in all honesty is irrelevant in all of this. The only thing that matters is that are making an attempt to bring a game that many of us fell in love with many years ago back and are actually listening to the community. Take advantage of it. It's the best we've got. 

Blind faith, enjoy it while you're young.

• Upvote (+1) 2

any customs going on I could join?

I MarcusQuintus

Hey, I have a box of 2. I am going to get food. I'll be back in about an hour. Add me for customs.

GT: RunningRiot4Fun

What a joke! 45 minutes of searching and no match. It's like they never released a game before, such incompetence.

which playlist are you searching?

IDK, the only thing that has been bugging for me is MM. Custom lobbies and everything has been near perfect except for the occasional drop outs or lobby splitting up...maybe ive been getting lucky?

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not going to lie Halo 3 feels so smooth.

It feels smoother but at medium range, even on opponents not moving I wasn't getting hits. Good ol' Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got my physical copy. Not even gonna bother installing it at this point. Back to CE Anniversary campaign and H3 for the time being.

Installation takes like 3 hours so you might as well get it done.

which playlist are you searching?

Halo 2 anniversary, Team slayer, Halo 2 classic, Halo 3, can't find a match.

Installation takes like 3 hours so you might as well get it done.

I've heard of people having to re-install the 15GB update though (as well as the whole game but I'm hoping that's only a problem with digital), and I have a low bandwidth cap which I would rather not shatter. Don't mind waiting to see if a fix comes in for that as well, evidently I'm not missing much.

Hey, I have a box of 2. I am going to get food. I'll be back in about an hour. Add me for customs.

GT: RunningRiot4Fun

Inv me when you get back

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone votes halo 3. The one time we got Dammy slayer, randomly booted from the game.

this is going well...

getting the lobby to vote h1 is a game in itself. im a legit lvl 1 in that game

• Upvote (+1) 1