CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So...

H2A playlist. I find a game, then it says host connection failed.

Found a couple of H3 games, ran really well, no problems there.

Going to try other playlists to see whats up.

This honestly has to be a joke right? I mean how do you ship such an unfinished product... For Christ sake literally nothing is working the way it should be. Fooled me twice with Halo 4 and the MCC but Halo 5 will not get me the third time. Unreal.

Please refrain from butchering my favorite game franchise any further.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is of least importance but the font throughout the MCC sucks. Can barley read people's names... it's like they didn't use the equivalent to vector graphics for text.

What makes me LOL is after just getting Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo 2 Anniversary all in 60 FPS 1080p people are still complaining about the game. Just relax, give it time. They are going to fix this, it's not like they said "hey lets release the game but not have any servers set up" and it's not like its 343's fault, pretty sure Microsoft is the one at fault here.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

What makes me LOL is after just getting Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo 2 Anniversary all in 60 FPS 1080p people are still complaining about the game. Just relax, give it time. They are going to fix this, it's not like they said "hey lets release the game but not have any servers set up" and it's not like its 343's fault, pretty sure Microsoft is the one at fault here.

They should have had things squared away before releasing a game.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Pretty incompetent coding all around.  It wouldn't be nearly as bad if matchmaking was the only issue.  This shit is more obviously broken than the Dark Souls 1 PC port.

This thing just wasn't ready for release.

And no.  Microsoft has absolutely nothing to do with the multiple bugs outside of matchmaking.  Nothing at all.

positivity* 

Anyone still spouting the "343 has the best of intentions and we need to be positive and support them no matter what because COMMUNITEH!!!!" bullshit is a dope. Go to r/halo if you want blind positivity.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I doubt all of the faults in the menus etc are Microsofts fault.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've only been able to get games on the Halo 2 Classic playlist. Everything else wasn't finding me players for the longest time. Then I got two matches in Team H2A, and now I can't find any games nor is my Team H2A playlist rank showing up.

Oh well. Got to put in some time in H2 campaign, though, and what I have played was pretty fun. Hopped in Forge mode, too. Kinda disappointed that you can't build on the asteroid ring in Nebula. Would've been so sick.

Alright, well while you feel the need to bitch instead of inputting good opinions and adding to the voice which we have clearly seen 343 listen to in the past (title update h4 4 shotbr...... MCC bc everyone was fiending for the original games but now they updated them, making them more fluid with higher fps............ Hired pros who do not have any form of game development backgrounds in order to just have there opinions and advice for the community... Ya, they havn't done anything for the community, you're right lol. They are trying to please the huge amounts of incompetent people in the community along with everyone else, and the entire time they have whiny bitches just complaining instantly without putting thought into anything... lol. Sorry guys, time to evolve.

• Downvote (-1) 5

Anyone still spouting the "343 has the best of intentions and we need to be positive and support them no matter what because COMMUNITEH!!!!" bullshit is a dope. Go to r/halo if you want blind positivity.

Alright, well while you feel the need to bitch instead of inputting good opinions and adding to the voice which we have clearly seen 343 listen to in the past (title update h4 4 shotbr...... MCC bc everyone was fiending for the original games but now they updated them, making them more fluid with higher fps............ Hired pros who do not have any form of game development backgrounds in order to just have there opinions and advice for the community... Ya, they havn't done anything for the community, you're right lol. They are trying to please the huge amounts of incompetent people in the community along with everyone else, and the entire time they have whiny bitches just complaining instantly without putting thought into anything... lol. Sorry guys, time to evolve.

• Downvote (-1) 8

i dont understand why people are saying to relax and give it time.. hello they shouldnt have released an unfinished product. it's not even just getting in a game, and the 100000 bugs that are IN the game once you actually find a match. Its crazy how halo 2 was made in 2004 and ran flawlessly, but yet a remake in the year 2014 can have so any problems. I mean shit we didnt even have an iphone in 2004. 343 better come up with a way to compensate people who just filled their pockets after this shit show.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The issue is they sold an unfinished game for full price, all while knowing it was unfinished. No way did this build pass internal testing, yet they released it any way with even the most basic functions broken. I got into a 6 man mm game earlier, so logically the system should see there was 6 players and split the teams evenly to 3v3. Instead it sets up the game 4 on 2. The system is completely broken and it has never worked, that is why there were such huge delays between games in the invitational, because players could not join games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They patched a fucking horrible game that they made after seeing the backlash from Reach yet continued to carry on its ideals.  Wow, thanks guys.

They hired "pros" who think the abomination that is Halo 5 is the right direction to go.  Clearly that worked out.

The "343 listens" notion is a complete joke.