CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

That option isn't available with X1. :/

That's really disappointing =\. Thanks for the reply.

I think it's actually in the "Sound & Voice" under "Settings" in the MCC. Maybe that's just team chat settings though.

I already have that set to "all players" and nothing, thanks for the reply though =\.

Lesson learned for me; next time, just go to the fucking midnight release.

It's Halo 1's fucking online debut and here I am marathoning Two and a Half Men. Even if matchmaking is a goatfuck at the moment I at least want to mess around in forge and the remastered campaign.

Okay so the update fixed the custom games/friends issue for me and I seem to be able to get games quicker, however, the even matching system is still screwed up. There are still uneven teams

• Upvote (+1) 2

are you guys having problems with joining custom lobbies? Im aware of the MM bugs, but i played a bunch of customs last night and now i cant. 

I keep having to close my game after a match, I keep getting stuck at the loading screen after a game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Got another game, 5v4, split party again. People still automatically disconnect after finishing a game or backing out of a search.

Seriously, if they would come out and admit what was wrong and that they fucked up huge, it would be easier to handle.

They are underplaying the problem here and it's making things worse.

Sure hope they enjoyed their stupid Halofest last night as their game fell to pieces.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just had two custom games lag out in a row. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, because this is frustrating atm.

Is anyone playing with someone else in the same house on different boxes? My roommate and I can't join each other. Wondering if its like this regardless of us being on the same connection or not.

Is anyone playing with someone else in the same house on different boxes? My roommate and I can't join each other. Wondering if its like this regardless of us being on the same connection or not.

I am doing that right now, we were able to get into several games last night, and 3 games within the past hour. Of course 2 of the games we were able to play in the past hour lagged out 5 minutes in, but you should be able to get into each others games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Customs seem fine, hopefully when I go back on now matchmaking is a little better. Sucks waiting 15+ mins.

Finally got my first MM game ever in H1 Dammy 3v3 but we got up 20-0 and they all quit.  That'll probably happen a lot in H1.

Go to Gamestop. Every copy left is reserved

Of course they are, your shitty site wouldn't let me pre order for pick up