CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

^^i saw that but after doing that for over an hour i gave up.

Yeah had the same been trying to get games for days thinking it was just because the game wasnt released, but i still havent found a single game

• Upvote (+1) 1

So how do we get this patch they apparently just released? I restarted my game and got nothing.

Sounds like server side update, not client

So how do we get this patch they apparently just released? I restarted my game and got nothing.

its a server patch:

The update deployed to matchmaking was done on the server side and does not require an extra download to your Xbox One.

I get the frustrations about MM, but for me personally, just being able to play Halo CE online customs, winning off-host, is a dream. Everything else is just icing on the cake, and I can wait for MM to get fixed as long as I have customs to play.

Where do you go to turn off impulse triggers? Is it in the regular setting because I didn't see it last night.

All the way down at the bottom in the settings option. 

I might be wrong but isnt that only if you are using the kinnect?  They really need an option to either lower the game volume or turn it off.

I might be wrong but isnt that only if you are using the kinnect? They really need an option to either lower the game volume or turn it off.

It might be, I had been using it when my mic was broke

People here should seriously hold off on their "reviews" of their favorite Halo game until everything is fixed because there is A LOT broken right now. 

Just played my first CE 4v4

2 thoughts

1a: this game is a lot of fun

1b: this game is so different than the rest

2:   there is no way this game will get a big population.

Reset?
Does that mean reset servers?

jumping on noww

edit: YES IT DOES!

got into a game after less a minute wait

People here should seriously hold off on their "reviews" of their favorite Halo game until everything is fixed because there is A LOT broken right now. 

It's pretty clear there's some awesome stuff here and it'll be great when it all actually functions.

It's also pretty clear that this is one of the worst AAA launches of all time given all the issues well outside of matchmaking. 

It's just really unfortunate all around.  It seems like no one at 343 ever tried to play any part of this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy cow! Tried Halo 3 and it is smooth at 60fps. But damn the sound is awful. I hear one thing and it's definitely not where it's suppose to be.

Ugh my power just went out. Estimated restoration time: 5 hours. Sigh...at least I won't be missing much.

Holy cow! Tried Halo 3 and it is smooth at 60fps. But damn the sound is awful. I hear one thing and it's definitely not where it's suppose to be.

heard pac say the same in h1 about Nades. Hopefully this gets fixed too

According to the Halo Twitter account, they've deployed some updates on the server side (So there is no physical update for the console), so hopefully we will see an improvement. 

well I feel stupid cos restarted my xbox 10 times too get this update

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's pretty clear there's some awesome stuff here and it'll be great when it all actually functions.

It's also pretty clear that this is one of the worst AAA launches of all time given all the issues well outside of matchmaking. 

It's just really unfortunate all around.  It seems like no one at 343 ever tried to play any part of this game.

Absolutely agree. This launch has been horrific. That being said, its dumb that people are judging the actual games with everything that is broken right now. 

I know this is a minor issue compared to all the other issues, but I was wondering why the emblems aren't visible in h2c? I was watching hunterjjx stream last night and he mentioned something but I didn't fully hear what he said.. Also when I was running custom games last night in h2c I couldn't hear anyone, I thought it was just cause it was an ffa but when we ran 4s it was the same, anyone else have this problem too?