CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I can understand some of the server issues as this is the first massive launch of the XboxOne, but the lobby issues are unacceptable. 

Makes me so sad face. Why couldn't they have made sure this didn't happen, and after that fell through, why can't they fix whatever is wrong. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think the problem is that they haven't said anything about it other than to back out and try again and that was 10 hours ago. It's unacceptable tbh.

Obviously it isn't ideal and we as customers should expect better, but it could be far worse

I can understand some of the server issues as this is the first massive launch of the XboxOne, but the lobby issues are unacceptable. 

And the game crashing bugs in literally every other game mode.  My game has actually crashed completely 4 times in 3 levels of H2A campaign.  I don't even remember the last time I played a console game that actually crashed like this.

Is anybody else having problems with the sword not killing people? Several times I will lunge with it and it just stops at the person and I don't get the kill.

And the game crashing bugs in literally every other game mode.  My game has actually crashed completely 4 times in 3 levels of H2A campaign.  I don't even remember the last time I played a console game that actually crashed like this.

I've heard a lot of this too, but haven't seen it myself. 

Thank god they can't update the One so much easier than the 360. We'd be waiting a month for these basic updates if this was last gen. 

Also, just a friendly reminder, but this isn't the first halo game to be pretty broken at the start. Halo 2 was a nightmare. 

Halo 3 vibration can be turned off.

You have to turn off vibration and impulse triggers.

Where do you go to turn off impulse triggers? Is it in the regular setting because I didn't see it last night.

Dan Ayoub tweeted "Stay tuned" about an hour ago and Halo tweeted that they put out and update that seems to be helping a few minutes ago.

you can change the volume mixer in settings so chat is louder than game sound.

Is this done in Halo settings or the Xbox?

I think it just has to do with tremendous server lag

I shot someone with a rocket in h1 and they didn't die

I think it just has to do with tremendous server lag

I shot someone with a rocket in h1 and they didn't die

Okay thanks, I hope that's all it is.

Makes me so sad face. Why couldn't they have made sure this didn't happen, and after that fell through, why can't they fix whatever is wrong.

Yep, been searching for a match now for about 30 minutes.

I must be really lucky.. Played customs all night, ce was a little buggy but played nicely. MM sucked at first but the later it got the faster searching for games became. Played at least 15 match made games. The biggest problem being a TS that was 7v6...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre 1 coming back to halo :o *fies and goes to heaven* hope him and 2gre get on some h1 2v2 id watch just to see if theh could be beat.

I don't see this ever happening. 

Until they get back to form or better, they would ruin their perfect record.

Ogre 1 may be a god, but people catch up.

I don't see this ever happening. 

Until they get back to form or better, they would ruin their perfect record.

Ogre 1 may be a god, but people catch up.

What he said. They care about that legacy