CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

i cant believe they havent even said anything yet..

I got some good Halo 1 and Halo 2 customs in last night and it was awesome, but im glad i went to sleep and didnt wait up for this..

i hope they get it fixed soon. I took a couple days off work and cant even play.

i cant believe they havent even said anything yet..

I got some good Halo 1 and Halo 2 customs in last night and it was awesome, but im glad i went to sleep and didnt wait up for this..

i hope they get it fixed soon. I took a couple days off work and cant even play.

this is what they tweeted:

If after a few minutes you're unable to find a match, exit Matchmaking and then begin searching again.
twitter.com/Halo/status/532084224262959104

Wtf...started up my xbox, put in MCC and it started to install...and nothing happens..stuck at 1%. Realized that it is the 20 Gb patch so I dismissed the install, got offline and nope...cant install MCC on the hard drive or play the fucking game? What can I do?

Hey -- can someone invite me to customs. This tag has no friends on it :(

gt: blank fein

there is a space in my gamertag. i will love you forever.

just got a 3v3 game on shrine. Was great until it black screened after the game....Nice getting another 3v3

No, it's not just you, and it may not be the host either. I'm extremely disappointed in H2C. After testing with my long time friend last night, I'm very upset to report that the H2V engine is very visible. Hit reg still isn't very good, melees don't register, H2V spawns are horrible, and the grenade radius is off. It's not the game we grew up with. It's a little better version of Halo 2 Vista. How sad, "Exactly how it shipped 10 years ago." Well, I won't be fooled again. Trick me once, shame on you....Trick me twice....

So Much This

On a positive note I was able to get a match of h2 in team slayer and it felt amazing

What I did experience in H2A Rumble was pleasant, I didn't notice any lag and the bullet register was impressively clean.

That's a frightening thought.

saw a guy in LA playing on a german guy's host an doing rather well.  that would be impossible on XBC.  

dude you can't disable vibration in Halo 3. When you hit disable it still has it enabled in the triggers. Makes no sense

dude you can't disable vibration in Halo 3. When you hit disable it still has it enabled in the triggers. Makes no sense

I just removed my rumbles. Makes the controller lighter too.

Yea I encountered that as we'll. it doesn't vibrate as much as normal.....but it still does.

Halo 3 vibration can be turned off. 

You have to turn off vibration and impulse triggers. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

You guys are overreacting. Server and Bug problems happen to most big games upon launch. Be thankful it's not GTA Online

I think the problem is that they haven't said anything about it other than to back out and try again and that was 10 hours ago. It's unacceptable tbh. 

Hey, for anyone who has played H1 on the dedi's, how is it feeling thus far? 

32-16 first game, still lost.

Uneven teams, 10 player games in a 8 player playlists, and guests in ranked playlists are NOT a sever issues.  These types of behaviors have to be allowed by code.  So people saying it's not 343's fault, you should rethink it a little bit.  343 jacked up their matchmaking algorithms.  It's that simple.  And it is unacceptable!  How do you mess it up when you've already done it successfully multiple times.  That's like CMMI level 1 343.  You should be ashamed.

You guys are overreacting. Server and Bug problems happen to most big games upon launch. Be thankful it's not GTA Online

No we're not overreacting

Literally the most anticipated launch in halo history also ended up being the worst launch in halo history

• Upvote (+1) 1