CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I know the terrible launch this has been as far as MM goes, but has there been any update on how they are working on it or trying to fix it? Any timeframe? 

Also, if this MM thing takes forever then let's run customs, I got a group of 4 friends that run with me normally, GT is - Harville2 

Ran every game last night (except H4) it was really fun, all were 2v2s or FFA's though.... looking to run 4's tonight!

added ya

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got a 4v3 game of CE in team slayer

The 3 quit out and the game didn't even end. 4 of us on the same team were stuck in the game, had to quit, and didn't get the W.

Smh

Launch sucks but not as bad as Bf4 and GTA5 Online. BF4 finally got fixed last month a year into the game. Lol

GTA online... hoooooooooooleeeeeeee shit that was awful

I hate that they advertised Heists as a 'current gen feature' despite it never being implemented. I honestly thought the Single Player outclassed the multiplayer to a degree.

So true, it was even delayed 2 weeks after the game launched and still didn't work. Remember the promise of heists? People are way too worked up about this, games been out 12 hours relax. If in a week it still isn't fixed you can all flip shit.

Only found two games in like 4h of searching, both times me and friend were on different teams. Why -.-

I cannot believe there has been no word from 343.   This is ridiculous. 

I dont understand, this is rediculous

added ya

I'm Xbox One illiterate, is there an easy way to add new friends or recent players? I can't figure it out haha.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We cannot even join each other to play custom games now.

Really disappointing so far =\.

Had a good couple of hours of customs and now back to the game freezing when trying to join friends games.

I'm Xbox One illiterate, is there an easy way to add new friends or recent players? I can't figure it out haha.

Smartglass

• Upvote (+1) 1

Isn't that only good on the big hard drive model

My 360 had a 250 gigs hd. The guy at best buy just asked me and took my word for it. You may try and  see if you get same deal.

Back to League of Legends and Pokemon, never coming back to Halo until I hear there has been a massive overhaul actually making this game playable.

You guys are overreacting. Server and Bug problems happen to most big games upon launch. Be thankful it's not GTA Online

Im pretty sure the server issues are on microsofts end and not 343. Dont get mad at 343 for this. Hopefully its fixed in the next 5 hours when i get home from class D:

• Downvote (-1) 1

It's honestly just frustrating that this happened.

And there hasn't even been a word said.

Still havent found a game, been searching for days, thought it was because it wasnt launched yet, well guess i was wrong.