CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I like H2A. I really do. But the menus are horrid, MM is fucked (as we all know), and Halo CE feels more like off host Halo PC than anything.

I guess I have an excuse to play the campaign now but not how iI wanted to spend my morning :/

I played 1 game of CE last night. It's was team slayer on Dere and I got my shit pushed in. But it was still damn fun. If I hadn't heard how one sided that map can be, I probably wouldn't have wanted to play it again lol.

Not sure how you can have such a miss with the MM :'(

hope it is just temporary.

Got all excited to have my second of MM just to get kicked out 

Not sure how you can have such a miss with the MM :'(

hope it is just temporary.

Got all excited to have my second of MM just to get kicked out

I tried searching once and after 15 minutes it kicked me and put my friends in a 2v1. So I am not going back until its confirmed fixed.

team slayer seemed to take less time than h2a slayer

just got into another game.

things seem to be improving

yeah, unranked seems to be working well.

Now that I think about it, MCCs launch is identical to the problems H4 had at launch. Not being able to join parties and MM being broke. H4 at launch was a train wreck and this game the same.

Try Best Buy I traded my 360 and got $150.00 ($100 for 360 and $50 coupon) discount so my new xbox one cost a total of $200.00 + tax.

Isn't that only good on the big hard drive model

Now that I think about it, MCCs launch is identical to the problems H4 had at launch. Not being able to join parties and MM being broke. H4 at launch was a train wreck and this game the same.

Yeah but you could find a game on halo2. After 14 hours I have had 7 games..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jesus what a nightmare. Can't say I'm disappointed my pre-order hasn't arrived yet.

With the 15GB patch and now all these problems, it's obvious 343 had to scramble like mad to meet the launch date. Being the first massive game on One doesn't help either. Yikes. Get it together guys.

I'm stuck at a joining player screen......any ideas on how to fix it? Due to the Xbone's game restart thing even if I turn my console off it goes right back to this damn screen.

so frustrating...happy i decided to "LAN" up wiht my buddies...played about 4 games where the teams were all messed up then just played 2v2 and 3v3 customs. its getting old quick tho...cant wait til they fix it was a blast on that 60fps

fun times....lets do it again...

Yeah man, it was a lot of fun. Now that I found the duke layout I won't fumble around as much lol. I'll be on most of the day though. I had to jump off for a bit but I'll be back on shortly. Not sure if anyone else had mics or could hear me but I was raging about the flashlight most of the time haha.

I'm stuck at a joining player screen......any ideas on how to fix it? Due to the Xbone's game restart thing even if I turn my console off it goes right back to this damn screen.

Go to dashboard, press menu button on MCC, should be an option to quit game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Every playlist I go into I cannot find anyone to play with. The screen just says searching. What's the most popular playlist ?? Is anyone else having this problem ?

Every playlist I go into I cannot find anyone to play with. The screen just says searching. What's the most popular playlist ?? Is anyone else having this problem ?

everyone is having this problem. servers are messed up. just going to have to wait.

I know the terrible launch this has been as far as MM goes, but has there been any update on how they are working on it or trying to fix it? Any timeframe? 

Also, if this MM thing takes forever then let's run customs, I got a group of 4 friends that run with me normally, GT is - Harville2 

Ran every game last night (except H4) it was really fun, all were 2v2s or FFA's though.... looking to run 4's tonight!