CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Every time i even try to go into matchmaking on mcc, it tells me that i am not signed into XBL, but on everything else on My xbox it says that i am on XBL anybody have any reasoning as to why? It would be much appreciated. :) 

Despite the matchmaking and party's splitting apart, iv'e really enjoy playing. Been on this entire time playing customs. Really liking the feeling of H2A. 

Playing some epic h1 customs with Hasuku and Akademik. Thanks to my flashlight being bound to X I turned that on instead of reloading and just lost a game 49-50 -_-

I'm so rusty haha

Can't tell you how many times I pressed XXY for backpack reload last night. Playing bumper jumper, so need to press BBY now. Not to mention how many times I was camo in HeH and jumped for rockets only to press X. Guess the default H1 controls are embedded in my brain. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tryiiiiing to find Swaaaaaat.

Doooo deee dooo doodoo dooodeeedooo.

Doodeedoodeeedooodooodoodoodoodoo.

Doodeedooodoodeedoo. Doo. Doo doo Do Doo. Doo.

Dooo.

Dumdum.

Apparently two of my friends were searching ranked. They got put on different teams and played the game. The score was 50-46 so H2 OG ranking system is really keep the games close I see.  :kappa:

I wouldn't spend a dime until the mess is sorted out. Could take a while.

Ok, thanks. Also, are most ppl playing H2C and H3 going to be the pros/competitive players or will there be plenty of people like me who just loved the game and are thrilled at the chance to play online again? I just don't wanna get my dick kicked in.

I am doing both perfectly fine, especially BxR..

Alright then I just suck. Can you do it in MM too? 

Playing custom H2C off host was terrible. I guess that's to be expected(host was bad for 3/8 of us). The smart ass who had host was like y'all just need to adjust to H2C. Did anybody have delayed shots firing and scoping? Probably just a really bad host.

H2A had moments of lag in customs even when we picked the player with good internet as host, so I am a little concerned. Wish there was at least an option to buy servers for customs. At least 2 people had bad experiences regardless of the game or host(we constantly switched host not by choice but because we kept getting booted). I worry for online tourneys.

No, it's not just you, and it may not be the host either.  I'm extremely disappointed in H2C.  After testing with my long time friend last night, I'm very upset to report that the H2V engine is very visible.  Hit reg still isn't very good, melees don't register, H2V spawns are horrible, and the grenade radius is off.  It's not the game we grew up with.  It's a little better version of Halo 2 Vista.  How sad, "Exactly how it shipped 10 years ago."  Well, I won't be fooled again.  Trick me once, shame on you....Trick me twice....

• Upvote (+1) 2

been playing nothing but CE customs in 100+ ping and its the most fun Ive had gaming in years.

Pistol hit reg off host looks garbage. The pc version with mods actually looks like the better experience at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me, my 3 roommates, and two friends switched out doing 2v2 and 4 man FFA on every Halo(even 4) last night. So much fun especially in CE and 2(even got that 4 man Blood Gulch cheeve).

When I told them I was going to pick up a physical copy one of my roommates said that he might just move his TV in the living room and hook it to the other Bone we have.

I'm fkn happy right now

I was planning on trading in my 360 for a 1 today at MS Store but after reading all of the complaints about the MCC not working I'm hesitant to spend a dime. Is it just the people downloading it who are having trouble or is it the servers in general? If so, is it something that will likely be sorted out eventually?

Try Best Buy I traded my 360 and got $150.00 ($100 for 360 and $50 coupon) discount so my new xbox one cost a total of $200.00 + tax. 

How's the install for hard copies?

Took a long time, was buggy. Had issues loading H2A.

On the plus side it doesn't take as long as digital.

I feel like since the matchmaking is down now is the perfect time to re-live my favorite memory of H2. If anyone wants to play message Royaltyped on XBL

mm goes from instant to taking forever it seems

I just got booted off my first ever H2A FFA match, for networking difficulties.....

Im at class now, if i get home and my download is still at 6% im throwing my brand new console out the window

Playing some epic h1 customs with Hasuku and Akademik. Thanks to my flashlight being bound to X I turned that on instead of reloading and just lost a game 49-50 -_-

I'm so rusty haha

fun times....lets do it again...