CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I don't understand how they can't get something as basic as limiting the amount of players it searches for in matchmaking right. It says right in the description 8 player ffa and then it goes searching for 10 players because the playlist stats or whatever is set to 10 max players.

9am EST, still nothing... So much for taking a day off to play this game.

Le sigh.

I have the day off work but it's still bullshit. I was expecting a coffee, beer, pizza fueled evening of awesome that left my digestive system in ruins. Instead I get 4 matches and my digestive system in ruins. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was planning on trading in my 360 for a 1 today at MS Store but after reading all of the complaints about the MCC not working I'm hesitant to spend a dime. Is it just the people downloading it who are having trouble or is it the servers in general? If so, is it something that will likely be sorted out eventually?

Playing some epic h1 customs with Hasuku and Akademik. Thanks to my flashlight being bound to X I turned that on instead of reloading and just lost a game 49-50 -_-

I'm so rusty haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a fucking travesty this launch is.

Matchmaking not working.

Party disconnects.

Game crashes.

Patches needing to be re-downloaded.

4v3 with no join in progress.

I haven't bought an xb1 yet. Was going to today, should I not get it or does MM work fine on the physical copy? Will they fix the problems eventually either way?

I haven't bought an xb1 yet. Was going to today, should I not get it or does MM work fine on the physical copy? Will they fix the problems eventually either way?

I wouldn't spend a dime until the mess is sorted out. Could take a while.

Playing custom H2C off host was terrible. I guess that's to be expected(host was bad for 3/8 of us). The smart ass who had host was like y'all just need to adjust to H2C. Did anybody have delayed shots firing and scoping? Probably just a really bad host.

H2A had moments of lag in customs even when we picked the player with good internet as host, so I am a little concerned. Wish there was at least an option to buy servers for customs. At least 2 people had bad experiences regardless of the game or host(we constantly switched host not by choice but because we kept getting booted). I worry for online tourneys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hi can anyone tell me if its possiable to transfer a friends data of his xbox one system instead of downloading the 59.11GB I already bought the game off the dashboard and its taking really long to download. 

Anybody know how to turn off this loud fucking music. I can't hear anyone in lobbies or even hear myself think

you can change the volume mixer in settings so chat is louder than game sound.

so aside from MM not working, is anybody else having issues joining other players parties?...I just keep getting "Joining Player" then it gives up....I have yet to be able to even play customs...sorry if this is a known issue, I just woke up and I a lazy as fuck.

Is H2A only thing you have a chance of finding a game in?

Weirdly the only playlist I can get games in is Halo 3, they've been pretty consistent all morning.

My update that 343 ambushed me with is still going after day 1. Apparently Sudd 2 just got into a what was mean to be a 4v4 game except it someone ended as a 2v6 to 'even out the teams' lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I found two games last night, and I was on from 12:15 to like 1:45. First was a 3v3 of H2C, we were winning handsomely then I had a player on my team quit. Like 40 minutes later I got a game of H2A and the person who I was splitscreening with got put on the other team in a 4v3, when my team was the one with 4 people. Like what... 

Update: I'm searching right now in the H2C playlist and I just had a "you couldn't connect to the host of the game" pop-up..  :kappa:

I really loved playing last night, only problem is MM is down, and it takes forever to join someone. Also when you back out of matchmaking it splits the whole party up... Customs were perfect but even then it takes forever to join. I'm hoping that most of that is a server issue, but still. HCE was unbelievably fun, played more games of that than anything else, that and H2A were really fun to play. I had fun on H2 Classic, but I couldn't do all the things I love because I am still terribly unfamiliar with Bumper Jumper in H2. 

All in all once they fix the server issues and the connectivity issues (joining friends, friends list disappearing) it will be perfect 

so aside from MM not working, is anybody else having issues joining other players parties?...I just keep getting "Joining Player" then it gives up....I have yet to be able to even play customs...sorry if this is a known issue, I just woke up and I a lazy as fuck.

All I know is I wasn't having any trouble with that last night, and I haven't heard anything about that being an issue. 

Also, maybe I'm just horrible with timing, but BXR and Double shot didn't seem to be possible in H2C.

And I was searching in H3 and it kicked me out of the search saying it had expired, but the 4 guys I had already found were brought to my party. So I took 'em to an H3 custom lol...

Also, maybe I'm just horrible with timing, but BXR and Double shot didn't seem to be possible in H2C.

I am doing both perfectly fine, especially BxR..