CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Mine was at 82% for a while so I went to bed. Woke up and went to match making just to see if it was good. Said it was still installing, so I hard reset and went back and it was fine.

yep lol and ghost says "the double shot has never felt so good" my ass.....

It feels good to me and a few other of the pros. Have to get used to it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yep lol and ghost says "the double shot has never felt so good" my ass.....

Feels fine to me. Ive had no issues with it. It's just as fast, and not anymore difficult as before.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Feels fine to me. Ive had no issues with it. It's just as fast, and not anymore difficult as before.

i could literally hook up my 360 and xb1 side by side and quad shot my whole clip on 360 and be lucky to hit one double shot on xb1

Soooooo how long do you guys think it'll take for ranked matchmaking to work properly?

I feel the same way. Only thing that's different is the controller which does take some time to get used to.

I understand now why only one playlist is ranked. I guess it was foolish for us to expect every playlist to be ranked when we can't even load up a game with the playlist we have at launch.

well i just had some sleep and now woke up, pls bloody tell me I can get a game in MM now

That happened to me too. My xbox started installing the game again. I just cancelled it and everything is fine.

well i just had some sleep and now woke up, pls bloody tell me I can get a game in MM now

nope lol

yeah i have to revert back to default from southpaw in order to do the doubleshot since middle finger pulls trigger faster. still not even close to the xbox. another 5v4 on the laggiest server ive ever played on.

All I want is an option to switch my flashlight to RB and reload to X. Apparently I can configure the layout to everything under the sun except for that. Frustrating.

Does anyone know why mine isn't even giving me a legit % on where the update is at? From midnight last night to 8 am this morning it's telling me that my update it 100% and just sits there

so in an 8 hour window, I probably found 7-8 matchmaking games. Two of them were properly proportioned teams. (1 3v3, 1 4v4) The rest of the games were absolute trash. One of the worst launch days I've ever experienced to top off a shitty H5 debut. What was supposed to be the greatest Halo night in over 6-7 years just got shit on. 

Wow. I have NEVER played a game that was this buggy ever. I appreciate the game that 343 was trying to deliver here, but they botched the launch just as bad as you can. So much is glitched up with this that I wouldnt even know where to start if I was patching. Its really the whole game. They just need to redo the whole damn thing and then give it away to those people who already paid for it. If i was at the top of 343, heads would roll today. I dont want to see people fired, but I would like to know that 343 wont accept this. Why would we have any confidence in future releases?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just wish I could find a game :(

Found one on Halo 3 Foundry about an hour ago but it had crazy lag, took about 5 seconds to throw a grenade.

I was just checking my achievements and it looks like I got Bite The Hand during my first game. 'Kill a 343 developer or someone who has this achievement'. Figured that one would have taken quite a while.

I ended up playing a little over an hour of H1 customs last night. I must say it was really fun. I have to get used to the xbone controller and the shot registration has its problems... which hopefully 343 can improve on. Can't wait to get back on tonight to spend some more time getting my skills back... H1 is so different from H4, which is the only Halo I had been playing as of late and has given me some pretty bad habits. 

Yo 343 I bought your game now it be nice if I could play it ya know...

• Upvote (+1) 4