CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

that was supposed to be positive!  dammit.  lmao, I'll get you back 2x.  I'm not even drinking......

thanks whoever fixed that.

So I've been downloading the last 4 hours and I'm only at 26%. My speed is usually around 25-35 mbps so It should have been done by now?

It was going by at a steady pace for an hour and now is just going terribly slow. Would any of you suggest for me to leave it downloading since it hasnt gone backwards or stop yet or should i just cancel the install and retry it again hoping it goes faster?

When I did Destiny I remember it taking about an hour only nothing bad like this.

So I've been downloading the last 4 hours and I'm only at 26%. My speed is usually around 25-35 mbps so It should have been done by now?

It was going by at a steady pace for an hour and now is just going terribly slow. Would any of you suggest for me to leave it downloading since it hasnt gone backwards or stop yet or should i just cancel the install and retry it again hoping it goes faster?

When I did Destiny I remember it taking about an hour only nothing bad like this.

Hmm...my download for just MCC itself was almost 8 hours. I would say wait it out and see if the percentage keeps increasing. Just my opinion though, I'm not an expert at download speeds and stuff lol

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the launch playlists even though there isn't much variety for any game besides H2A.

I'm hoping for a Team Doubles playlist at some point though.

that was supposed to be positive!  dammit.  lmao, I'll get you back 2x.  I'm not even drinking......

thanks whoever fixed that.

Not worried about my rep don't worry lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That Halo CE footage looked awful for a majority of the kills there shields didn't pop way too frequently they need too get that fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hmm...my download for just MCC itself was almost 8 hours. I would say wait it out and see if the percentage keeps increasing. Just my opinion though, I'm not an expert at download speeds and stuff lol

yeah its at 31% now but no way should it be this slow considering the speed i have. Ive been downloading for about 5 hours now. The xbox service status does say they are experiencing problems with people downloading purchases from the store so maybe that's it.

Is this for the digital download, or disk? I will be getting mine as a physical copy, so I am hoping it only takes around 20 minutes to install, then wait to play multiplayer till after the patch downloads. Destiny took me only about 18 minutes to install as a physical copy, and that is a decent sized game.

Will it be longer than I think?

MCC is the full 45GB so I'd say 20-25 minute install. I'll just watch streams whilst I wait I think.

:walshy:   lol

Thats fine...I can be patient :kappa:

I have 30megs download. so far I'm past 5 hours before 6 and I have downloaded 30gb of data. the patch is 20gb so take that as you will

watching some off host CE play on twitch.  n3ac3y.  looks enough like halo pc that I'll feel right at home.  

I see him aiming right on and not getting beeps, I'm yelling at the stream LEAD MORE TILL YOU GET BEEPS.  lmao

he still did good tho, he won.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The xbox will continue to download so long as its in instant on mode right? I'm getting tired and wanting to go to bed but dont know if i should leave my xbox on and just shut off the tv.

The launch day playlists are up. I thought the only reason there wasn't a population counter was because they were testing and stuff, but it looks like we're not seeing a population counter in MCC. 

Literally no way of knowing how many are in each playlist, or how many people are in Matchmaking overall. It'll be a non-issue post-release because there will be so many in each playlist, but right now it's terrible.

Playing devil's advocate here, but now people will play what they want to play without taking population into consideration, thus balancing out the playlist numbers more and resulting in less 'dead' playlists. There has been times where people have wanted to search a playlist, but didn't due to seeing its low population. Now people won't be able to tell, so they'll search anyways, effectively making the playlists people actually enjoy the most popular, not what everyone else thinks is.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Here is an OFFHOST game of 1v1 Wizard (honors) from 03:25.

Remember that I am still learning to adapt to the false visual feedback, so things are a little rough simetimes:

http://www.twitch.tv/HaloNorge/b/586968205

My friend, who is hosting, lives in Bergen. I live in Oslo. That is about an 1 hour flight away, 600+ kilometers. I think this feels really good nevertheless - better than XBC and HPC. The false visual feedback is of course somewhat off-putting. But I think we can also get used to it.

Map for reference:

https://www.google.no/maps/dir/Bergen/Oslo/@60.1596047,3.3078746,6z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x46390d4966767d77:0x9e42a03eb4de0a08!2m2!1d5.3220544!2d60.3912628!1m5!1m1!1s0x46416e61f267f039:0x7e92605fd3231e9a!2m2!1d10.7522454!2d59.9138688!5i2

• Upvote (+1) 3