CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

God how people can be so ******** is beyond me.

That's what I ask myself every time you log on here and spew a fresh batch of your acrid, self-righteous verbal diarrhea.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It really depends on how the servers are implemented. But one thing is certain you won't have to worry about cheaters pulling host then messing with your connection and also roster screen while selecting new host.

Now if they could just group players onto servers by whether they are quitters or not....

my friend's download keeps going down and hes only installing the first update not the 2nd 20 GB update :(

Happened to me, it skipped back 5 times and was going abnormally slow. Restarted the whole installation and it's been fine since. 

I have only watched 3-4 hours of streaming, about a half hour of which was matchmaking,

and I've seen 2 matchmaking errors. Alfredo entered a match with 5 people and the 5th guy formed a green team in what was supposed to be a 4v4, and Neighbor was just put in a 2v4 match. Is anyone else ridiculously concerned? Game launches in 56 hours in North America and the UK...

Happened to me, it skipped back 5 times and was going abnormally slow. Restarted the whole installation and it's been fine since. 

Thanks man you may have just solved his problem :D

I have only watched 3-4 hours of streaming, about a half hour of which was matchmaking,

and I've seen 2 matchmaking errors. Alfredo entered a match with 5 people and the 5th guy formed a green team in what was supposed to be a 4v4, and Neighbor was just put in a 2v4 match. Is anyone else ridiculously concerned? Game launches in 56 hours in North America and the UK...

Yep I'm very concerned. 

I just hope all that gets fixed when they add all the other playlists and the dedis to MM. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I SAW A BLOODSHOT ON H2A GG DEDICATED SERVERS

apparently dedis arent live yet...everything is p2p for the testing phase...

I SAW A BLOODSHOT ON H2A GG DEDICATED SERVERS

Dedicated Aussie host

Where do you go to download the 20 gb update? I downloaded the 59 one no problem.

I believe 59 gb means you got both the game and the patch at the same time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I saw guests in the ranked playlist and games starting up 3v4. Also parties were playing against each other!! That better not be in the final game. :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

How did you know it wasn't downloading? If you had 59GB it meant you already had the update, no?

It was 45 GB

Merged the 2 similar download issue threads to tidy up a bit

Are we actually going be able to pre-load and/or download the update beforehand if we purchase the retail version? Because it not that is incredibly stupid. The game already takes FOREVER to download anyway, and tons of people have been having issues with downloading and installing games on the 'Bone. Hell, AW took me at least 3 hours before I could actually play a match. I just fucking went to bed because I was so pissed. Not gonna have that with MCC.

I believe 59 gb means you got both the game and the patch at the same time.

Okay cool. Just making sure before tuesday rolls around.

Are we actually going be able to pre-load and/or download the update beforehand if we purchase the retail version? Because it not that is incredibly stupid. The game already takes FOREVER to download anyway, and tons of people have been having issues with downloading and installing games on the 'Bone. Hell, AW took me at least 3 hours before I could actually play a match. I just fucking went to bed because I was so pissed. Not gonna have that with MCC.

I think not. That was a deal breaker for me. Normally I go out of my way to get a physical copy, but since it means I'll waste at least one or two hours and not save that much space on my Xbox, I felt it wasn't worth it.

I guess that's just how next gen is.

I think not. That was a deal breaker for me. Normally I go out of my way to get a physical copy, but since it means I'll waste at least one or two hours and not save that much space on my Xbox, I felt it wasn't worth it.

I guess that's just how next gen is.

Fuck MS with that garbage. Seriously. That is not cool.

Hey all,

Wanted to put together an update on launch playlists, especially the maps and game types within each. There have been some changes from the original IGN list, including things we're still working on as they need a bit more time, and we want to ensure that they're the best they can be. This includes specific work on Halo: CE, which we've started to detail a bit over the past week. The playlists, game types, and updates are listed here:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/matchmaking-playlist-lineup-update

Apologies that this info is coming in , but the team is working around the clock to deliver the best experiences we can, and that work doesn't stop now. I hope everyone enjoys the Launch Invitational today - should be a fun show. I'll be back online and on these boards right after the matches tonight. 

What's with the team Hardcore?  Did that switch to just being classic Halo 2?  And why no foundry on Halo 3?

Edit: NVM re-read it and they are working on putting H3 in.