CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

When you hold the back button, can you scroll the list with the right thumbstick?  Halo 4 made it so you had to use the dpad, which was god awful.

I have started filling out the document. The off-host stuff I can't really test here locally, but I tried to do a bit else. But I would love if someone later today took the time to really go through this together with me.

I'll monitor this thread throughout the day. I guess more people will be up in the US in a couple of hours.

I woke up and instantly came to this thread to check. Thanks for answering the questions and testing. 

I guess the timers are partially fixed...kind of weird. 

Glad to hear the lag is better than halo pc but still disappointed it is halo pc netcode with all the false positive information like where it looks like you are shooting a guy and it doesn't hit. Guess I will see what happens on launch. 

Any more timer tests would be appreciated so I can update my app. I think they focused on powerup times more than weapon times. 

Battle creek would be another good one to test rockets on and wizard to see if everything isn't at 1:05-1:06. Just go split screen and watch as many items spawn as possible. Hang em you can stand above rockets on catwalk and watch middle powerup, rockets, and invis spawn all at a different time on pc. 

I have started filling out the document. The off-host stuff I can't really test here locally, but I tried to do a bit else. But I would love if someone later today took the time to really go through this together with me.

I'll monitor this thread throughout the day. I guess more people will be up in the US in a couple of hours.

Is it okay if I make a non-editable copy of your doc to use as a source for my reddit thread?

Matchmaking is definitely broke 3 days before launch.  Neighbor just searched by himself and got placed into a 2 v 4 match.  Did they not test ranked matchmaking before this week??

Is a "Killtacular" back to 4 kills in H2A?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope, 4 is overkill, 5 is killtac.

mgbIoaB.gif

Ah well. Thanks :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not trying to beat a dead horse here and I'm still happy that I'll be able to play good Halo games online without having to deal with massive amounts of lag, but why the fuck do they have a ranked TS playlist right now while the game still ships with unranked ts?

One thing I just noticed while messing around.  I dropped empty rockets for an AR and the empty rockets would fall to the ground instead of disappearing.  I could even pick them back up.  I emptied the AR and was able to swap between the empty rockets and AR.

This happened a few times to Gh057/Neighbor on their stream.  It was happening with sniper and rockets.  Happens to bottom screen at very end of that 2v2 Hang'em game.  As they were switched out they would still be available for pickup.  I'm didn't see how long they stayed up before they disappeared.

NVM: Chump addressed this earlier.

Keep ading concrete things to test. I don't thin I will go around documenting item spawns for all maps just yet, as I don't really have the equipment to properly analyze, nor the willpower to keep on it :P

Anyone have a link to where the MCC Invitational is going to be streamed?

Twitch.tv/Halo

So since I'm in SC, does this mean ill only ever get matched with kids in the southeast (assuming there is a se server) if im searching alone?

Is there anyway to know where all these servers are located?

What if im in a group of four and were scattered around the world. Would we search on the server closer to the party leader?

If you cant find matches on the server close to you, would it automatically switch you to a different one?

drop some knowledge on me people

So, CE registration off host looks pretty trash, Legolas posted in the other thread that hit reg on dedis is also trash. No thanks Jeff.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

So, CE registration off host looks pretty trash, Legolas posted in the other thread that hit reg on dedis is also trash. No thanks Jeff.

How did he play on dedis if I may ask? Customs are p2p and Matchmaking is as well until Launch.

How did he play on dedis if I may ask? Customs are p2p and Matchmaking is as well until Launch.

Matchmaking is up.

• Downvote (-1) 2