CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

We are so back right now. Don't even care, jumping on the hype train.

I'm with ya, full hype train steam ahead!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shortly deleted afterwards

5tjp9Fa.jpg

Wonder if he has inside info or if he is going off the engadget report?

My heart can't take this anymore. Just announce Halo 2 Anniversary or shut all the rumors down already. Please.

To be honest, I really don't see this happening. Especially if its the full version of all 4 games - no way they would release something that big one year before Halo 5. It just doesn't seem to make sense that this would happen.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So, halo 5 next year, another xbox 360 halo game and a remastered collection on the Xbox one?

IM SO CONFUSED AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME. I CANT DEAL WITH THIS

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why is Halo 4 included? That game doesn't deserve to stand alongside its predecessors.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

They probably spruced it up a bit. 

According to leaks that this was also from, H2 is the only one with multiplayer. 

Source? Because the Engadget article doesn't mention anything about multiplayer.

Why is Halo 4 included? That game doesn't deserve to stand alongside its predecessors.

Maybe mp wise. But personally liked the campaign. And having all Halos campaign in next gen seems nice.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There most likely won't be multiplayer.

So either it has:

H2 MP
Some kind of massive MP running on the H4 engine including all / the best maps of H1 to H4 MP (which could explain that one leaked image of the dude running Halo / Haven on XB1)
No MP whatsoever

And the fact that it's Halo: The Master Chief Collection implies that H5 will not be about Master Chief as much...

And the fact that it's Halo: The Master Chief Collection implies that H5 will not be about Master Chief as much...

It does?

• Upvote (+1) 6

So either it has:

H2 MP

Some kind of massive MP running on the H4 engine including all / the best maps of H1 to H4 MP (which could explain that one leaked image of the dude running Halo / Haven on XB1)

No MP whatsoever

"Get caught up on the entire story of Master Chief for the first time on Xbox One."