CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yes, multikill work in H2A. It should be just like Halo 2 were you get 4 seconds in between kills.

Thank you :)

I'm actually glad I waited to preorder. It seems like if you preorder now the update is automatically downloaded and installed at the same time as the game  :chiefdancing:

This is correct.

You're so pathetic. I don't care if I get banned for telling you that. All you do is bitch and moan and act like an ungrateful sh1t 24/7. Don't buy the game if you feel so slighted. No one will miss you. 

but you're right 343 has the worst PR in the industry when they respond to fans on twitter and even post on the forums. So terrible isn't it?

Dude stated the truth and gets negged lol..the circle jerk is real on this forum.. brb shit posters with high reps.

As for the news. 

1. Im not really upset that theres only 1 ranked playlist, 343 is a business in case ya'll forgot they HAVE to push H2A....ill be rustled if the rest of the playlist arent ranked immediately after the halo 5 beta.

2. VISIBLE RANKS....that what we all wanted just be happy brah's

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How do I know that my xb1 downloaded the MCC day 1 patch? I have auto updates on but didn't really see anything that looked like the day 1 patch.... 

How do I know that my xb1 downloaded the MCC day 1 patch? I have auto updates on but didn't really see anything that looked like the day 1 patch.... 

Your game will be around 59GB if its installed it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please continue to send over questions and I'll address what I can. Thanks all.

Any chance we can have the audio hit markers in CE removed? Also, please set grenades off spawn to 4 instead of two.

Fixing these two issues in addition to split screen fov and making the item spawn correct will make the CE port acceptable, unless someone finds something's wrong with player spawns.

Please don't wait months to fix these issues either.

• Upvote (+1) 3

What about Overshield? How much delay is on it on Dammy in HaloPC?

Bravo is "only" a community manager. Devs have a list of things they fix and won't update him on every single thing they fix and when. He would get a generic statement, like "Yes the issue is on the list and we'll get to it", Tell people it will be patched but we don't know when since we still got a lot of other thing to work on. He simply says the same thing to us.

Just my guess, but it makes sense, it's a big company.

EDIT: Oh I misread that about Bravo, where did he say PC timers? Still he could just be misinformed or getting old info from the people who type in the code...

Overshield is .8 seconds on damnation.

On halo pc nothing spawns on the same frame, so if someone can show me a stream where we see everything spawn in the same instant, then the timers are better. They may not be exact if they are taking a shortcut. I saw one feed on chill out where the invis was spawning in faster than 2 minutes, but only by a few frames. That was a bit confusing and I wonder if their fix is just to get close enough.

Just read a review where they criticized that the Halo 4 multiplayer is worse than the rest :wub:

They should at least make the Hardcore playlist have ranks. I can already get that sense of shittiness that was Halo Reach's MLG playlist without ranks. Shitty fucking team mates or ******* that quit because they didn't get the sniper off the start.

Just imagine how many xb1's 343 would have sold as soon as they announced a "H2 ranking system across all games". They knew damn well people would be rushing out to get their hands on a console after that news combined with every thing else. Now with just a few days before launch they sneakily decide to tell us they're just "testing" it first with H2A and plan to roll out ranks for every other game at some point in the future. No actual confirmation of ANY THING.

Cold and calculated. Well, good job, I'm sure you helped rake in plenty of $$$$$$$ for MS shifting plenty of xb1's through stating flat out lies and misinformation 343.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Just imagine how many xb1's 343 would have sold as soon as they announced a "H2 ranking system across all games". They knew damn well people would be rushing out to get their hands on a console after that news combined with every thing else. Now with just a few days before launch they sneakily decide to tell us they're just "testing" it first with H2A and plan to roll out ranks for every other game at some point in the future. No actual confirmation of ANY THING.

Cold and calculated. Well, good job, I'm sure you helped rake in plenty of $$$$$$$ for MS shifting plenty of xb1's through stating flat out lies and misinformation 343.

They just really want H2A to be a thing. Understandably so.

Is it unnacceptable we are just learning this information now? Yes. Does it suck we are only getting one ranked playlist at launch? Yes. Do we all need to rub one out or have a circle jerk? Yes. Can we now realize that we don't have completely incompetent people working at 343 and they know what we want and will add the other ranks as soon as they can and hopefully soon? I hope so. Regardless, :weback:  :kappa:  :nugget:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love all the new H2A skulls, but uh...

...no "Bang Bang, Pew Pew" skull AGAIN?! So let down :(

Holy shit. Just read through about 10 pages and I regret it. The bile and anger in this thread is unlike anything else. I feel like I have a headache just from parsing all the hatred and dismay in every comment as I read it. At this point, I'm just imagining some of the CE players (ex: runningriot) as still being in the same basement they were back when H1 first came out, beard hair to their knees, noodle cups filling every surface as they angrily type away.

I mean holy shit guys. Don't forget, as in real life, taking out your anger about something on other people achieves nothing and just causes divisions.

Could someone who isn't currently burning an effigy of Frank O'Connor tell me if there an active Halo discussion site that is somewhere between this site, and /r/halo? Sometimes I get sick of the extremes...

• Upvote (+1) 9

You're a schemer huh.

You had plans.

Made me jealous.

This made me LOL at my desk at work for real, lol.

Only a GIF could have made that better.

I see an equal amount of complaints as I do people complaining about complainers.

I have to admit when I woke up this morning and found out there wouldn't be ranked Halo CE at launch, I was pissed. I'm still mad about it, and it has reduced my excitement for the game. People that keep saying, "get over it" are worse than people complaining.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

'Remaking Campaign levels' will be a blast. Even if what I put out is hilariously too small to be accurate in any way.

Why too small? I mean, did you see what that dude built with just like 25-30 pieces? Was a lot of stuff going on there, even if it was incoherent and unplayable lol.

And the performance meter was still at 100%. It's a good sign.

My only worry now is that people will, like with the hallway pieces from Impact in Halo 4, go nuts with switches and dynamic elements and not use them tastefully. I'm sure, however, that eventually things will level out and people will use them more efficiently and intelligently once the novelty wears off a little bit.