CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Alright, multiplayer is out. Can someone please find out if proximity chat is in the game?

+ I'd love to know whether CE even has voice chat and if Halo 2 is still push to talk.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I cant wait man....so excited 

dat feel when getting your first kill

dat feel when getiing your first snipe 

dat feel when multikill medals

dat feel when racing your teammates for snipe 

dat feel when you still didn't get the update

woah bro i dont know that feel

my xbox is set to automatic updates but i havent checked since the patch went live overnight and had work this morning. Better be there when i get home...

• Upvote (+1) 1

It gets kind of annoying hearing people yelling, clearing their throats, hacking/coughing and high pitched music/static.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

woah bro i dont know that feel

my xbox is set to automatic updates but i havent checked since the patch went live overnight and had work this morning. Better be there when i get home...

I'm being trolled by the Xbone. I'm sure it will eventually arrive but I'm impatient.

Thank god they actually answered the question with a week to go.

Yeah, they basically waited until the last possible second to answer a question that A LOT of Halo players have wanted the answer to since MCC was announced at E3. I realize that 343i has done a better job interacting with the community than Bungie, but they really should have answered the questions about dedis a LONG TIME ago.

Not even the mini bounce you get for messing it up :(

How does that mini bounce error even happen? I've encountered this following the super bounce chain to a 'T'. I run into this hiccup on Headlong and Zanzibar, way too many times.

I'm being trolled by the Xbone. I'm sure it will eventually arrive but I'm impatient.

I'm sure you're no the only ONE.

Just chill brah im sure it'll all get sorted out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This may be a dumb question but if I buy a copy of the MCC and play it on my friends xbox one will I be fine to download the same copy onto my xbox one when I get it down the road?

I posted about this issue on the waypoint forums and it seems like plenty of folks from EU have the same file size as the two of us. So I think we should be fine, might be different patch size for different regions.

Its acting odd, because now it shows it's updating and thee bar is stuck at 100%.. :/

This may be a dumb question but if I buy a copy of the MCC and play it on my friends xbox one will I be fine to download the same copy onto my xbox one when I get it down the road?

I imagine we are talking digital? If your own xbox one is set to be the home xbox of the account you bought MCC with it goes like this:

You can download it on your friends Xbox, but only play it while your account is logged into XBL. When you get home to your Xbox you can download it again and any account on that console can play that MCC since it's your "home xbox".

Its acting odd, because now it shows it's updating and thee bar is stuck at 100%.. :/

I have the same issue with my update, I woke up about an hour ago, turned my Xbox on, and it's been stuck at 100% since I turned it on. Hopefully it resolves itself, because I would hate to have to re-install the whole game again.

I imagine we are talking digital? If your own xbox one is set to be the home xbox of the account you bought MCC with it goes like this:

You can download it on your friends Xbox, but only play it while your account is logged into XBL. When you get home to your Xbox you can download it again and any account on that console can play that MCC since it's your "home xbox".

I've actually had the physical copy pre-oredered for a while or I would've went with that option, but does that change anything?

I've actually had the physical copy pre-oredered for a while or I would've went with that option, but does that change anything?

Actually it does. With physical nothing matters as it's not tied to any account. You can put that thing into as many different Ones as you like and it won't change a thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually it does. With physical nothing matters as it's not tied to any account. You can put that thing into as many different Ones as you like and it won't change a thing.

Thanks for the help man!

I understand this but there are people that are making timers on apps. They already let you choose the map they can just have it coded to where it adds .5 to the game every minute so what your seeing being counted down for the powerup spawn is accounted for and accurate. Everyone nowadays that lans has a smart phone so should not really be a big issue till they patch it. My friend pacmayne who made a h1 timer for phone can just adjust the times accordingly and you wont even notice the time difference by going by the app. 

It would be easy if every powerup/weapon was delayed by the same amount, but each powerup has a slightly different time on each map.

I have the same issue with my update, I woke up about an hour ago, turned my Xbox on, and it's been stuck at 100% since I turned it on. Hopefully it resolves itself, because I would hate to have to re-install the whole game again.

I actually successfully updated it and everything was running as it should, and then when I next turned it on, it says 'Updating 100%' and shows the green bar. I hope it does resolve itself :(

My game updated over night. Not that I care. Can't play until 11/10/14 

Lucky early copies lol. I can't wait to play it.