CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I dont think he understood "competitive multiplayer" included custom games.

come again? he was allowed to stream the game, just not MM based on the email he got from 343...stream was still taken down...not sure how that's his fault..

Custom games = multiplayer + showing everyone the menus, armor, etc I am 99% sure is not allowed yet.  There is a reason why you have only seen people streaming campaign missions.

I guess the guy downloaded the patch got excited and broke his NDA, got terminated. 

Custom games = multiplayer + showing everyone the menus, armor, etc I am 99% sure is not allowed yet.  There is a reason why you have only seen people streaming campaign missions.

hmm.....that's unfortunate...his comprehension skills were lacking then...

So what is the deal with the FOV, I have seen one video and it was terrible and now there is a new picture that is a definite improvement. Don't both of these people have the same version of MCC?

So what is the deal with the FOV, I have seen one video and it was terrible and now there is a new picture that is a definite improvement. Don't both of these people have the same version of MCC?

I dont think we are going to get a good answer until the game launches officially. Everyone seems to be breaking NDAs to leak us streamed gameplay then they get shut down.

I believe the better FoV pics are from the recent patch that just came out?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont think we are going to get a good answer until the game launches officially. Everyone seems to be breaking NDAs to leak us streamed gameplay then they get shut down.

Couldn't someone like Moa, just take a screen shot of what he has and let us know if there is an improvement or not? also check out spawn times, button combos, etc. You could do that all in a single custom game in under 5 minutes. 

Couldn't someone like Moa, just take a screen shot of what he has and let us know if there is an improvement or not? also check out spawn times, button combos, etc. You could do that all in a single custom game in under 5 minutes. 

He's too busy speedrunning Halo 3.  :kappa:

The stream this morning with split screen H1 was before the patch hit. Halo CE and Halo 2 were in the initial download. That was all that showed up when that streamer went to multiplayer. These new images are after the update and there is a definite improvement. Still not perfect but I think that fix is coming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just checked, and it appears the new picture of split screen is very close to split screen on OG CE. I need to see it in action, but it is definitely an improvement. 

Twitch user Inzanecats was BXRing earlier today on Lockout. I think @@Proven was watching too. He couldn't seem to get the timing down for the doubleshot though. Not sure if he's a subpar button glitcher or to be worried about timing.

oh my fuckin god....smh

US86u7W.png

i'm trying to ask him to check and see if they have different variants that change the weapons on the map...

omfg yes, it's just like I remember!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Hm, silly question, But are you able to turn off notifications off completely on Xbox One? I was watching D2 Anna's footage on Halo 1 maps and suddenly a notification appeared and took up all off the bottom screen...

EDIT : People are really panicking for no reason, the classic weapon option has been confirmed more than twice and sweeping snipes on Halo 1 have already happened to people... they were many attempts to try sweep sniping on D2 Anna's footage and it was only a success once.

Twitch user Inzanecats was BXRing earlier today on Lockout. I think @@Proven was watching too. He couldn't seem to get the timing down for the doubleshot though. Not sure if he's a subpar button glitcher or to be worried about timing.

The timing of double shots is a bit different on 60fps, it may be more or less difficult for some people. it definitely takes a little bit to get use to again though. That is of course if he was even capable of doing it to begin with. Same thing with BXR. I find it easier to cancel your melee to soon, it's like the x cancels faster.

I'm taking all this from my experience with Halo 2 PC of course. But it's the same 60fps as MCC H2.

I guess the guy downloaded the patch got excited and broke his NDA, got terminated. 

He was a sacrifice to the Halo gods, rip. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Well this is awkward.

I've got class for 3 hours now, but I'll be home after that.

yeah bro, a little awkward

I just checked, and it appears the new picture of split screen is very close to split screen on OG CE. I need to see it in action, but it is definitely an improvement. 

I checked as well and it looks like there's actually a bit more horizontal peripheral but less vertical than the original.

Dan Ayoub confirmed on Twitter. "Good news gang! Day One TU for MCC is up! If you haven't enabled auto download, go get it now!! #HaloMCC"

I asked the guy playing CE's MP to shoot with the magnum. To shoot with spaced shots, and to spam the crap out of the magnum.

He went and shoot the wall in front of him. Literally in front of him and then ignored me :mellow:

I have a chance to play MCC today. If they let us play MP I'll test it. Across Hang em High. ;)

Any other requests?

(Maybe we get to play the post ptach version zo play since it just came out)

I may have acquired a disc and downloaded the patch.  I loaded up dammy to see h1 and lockout to see h2.  Halo 2 felt.. incredible.  It's perfect.  I felt like I was playing on my xbox in a much better looking environment.  I never played halo 1 PC, but I imagine that's what this game feels like.  It felt a bit foreign.  I didn't expect CE to feel perfect so I'm not disappointed, but it just didn't feel right.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a chance to play MCC today. If they let us play MP I'll test it. Across Hang em High. ;)

Any other requests?

h1 gametype viariants...see if there are classic gametypes and weapon layouts which will remove the flamethrower from maps...

@@Philosopher @@Wilfram

It is confirmed that both BXR and Double Shots can be done in Halo 2 Classic. I've seen it a couple of times in different streams today.

they can be done...it's halo 2 classic...I think ppl were just wondering about the timing of the glitches not if they were possible...

• Upvote (+1) 2