CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Wish MCC came out closer to Black Friday or I would probably wait. Thanks for letting me know about that 12 months of XBL at Best buy, can I get a link to that?

Also anyone trading in their 360 for the guaranteed $100, I saw on reddit that you can trade it in to any authorized retailer and get the $100 credit. http://i.imgur.com/VpJSFGT.png

Is that for sure real?

So after the sale from today ($50 off) added to my other sales for my Xbox One after its all said and done i only payed $180 for it .

Deal of life and i have been trying to find something to do on it besides Netflix for 2 weeks .

Can't Wait till 11.10.14

:beyond: :beyond: :beyond: :beyond:

:moa: :halo: :nugget:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm in the same boat. Anyone that knows me at all knows that I've been playing CE since the dinosaurs roamed the earth and still LAN.

I have every intention of split screening the hell out of MCC H1 and REALLY want the same FOV I've been playing with all these years.

But...I'm open to the fact that CE going online with tech that supports more boxes and newer equipment means that the game will change. Most people will play single screen and verbal communication will be HUGE and I'm not convinced that is objectively bad, maybe just different.

Furthermore, if anyone in the CE community cares about growing the scene it's probably going to be single screen.

IDK guys....I feel awkward right now.

But I know for sure that screwing with pickup timers is bad. Fuck that

I've shifted attention to timers now. If those don't work, nothing will.

If MCC gets a lower rating than H4 i'm done and never take IGN serious.

I already stop taking it serious at the H4 rating lol. 9.8/10 i would give it 4/10.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

States opinion about his personal situation, no invective, immediately negbombed. Cmon.

I really dont care about negs and 343i apologists making fun of me for being cautious about wasting hundreds of € to play video games (that I already own) again

I bought the Staples $50 Xbox cash card (electronic delivery), it took more than a day, but less than two.

I ordered mine on the 19th and it hasn't come in yet.

Was it just emailed to you?

I'm not that hyped for MCC and will wait a few weeks to see if it's worth spending 400€ to play Halo again.

I really hope it works out man!

(No reason to neg rep this IMO.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you already have the digital copy, why on Earth would you need to put the disc in the console ever?

Thanks for not answering my question :)

Probably because the digital version is going to open at 00:01 the 14th in my country and my best friend will buy the game in a store. But his Xbox is buggy so he'll receive a new one (or his one repair) after the game launch, so I will be getting his physical game the 11th (I know I will find the game at this date in a store) and we will play splitscreen for the time.

Just want to know if it will ask me to install the game or not considering I DL the game already.

(again, sorry for the bad english).

I have the money to get a Xbox One and all that, but my main problem is that all my HDMI inputs are blown out. So i either have to save up for a new TV or get an expensive HDMI Converter.

If you ever decide to go with a converter I'll sell you my HD Fury. Bought it for $200, I'll sell it to you for $100. I just purchased a new tv so I have no use for it anymore.

Ok, so I only have 60 dollars and no Xbone. I live in Puerto Rico. My dad has a show in NY (spanish rapper, i doubt you'd know him). We are staying over there for 10 days (nov 11 is somewhere in between). My mother is one of those moms that if convinced enough, she'd get it. but its not easy lol. What im thinking is telling her that theres this crazy midnite release for my favorite game and I wanted to at least experience it (PRs midnites are always pretty empty which is 10x better but remember, its all about convincing my mom and making here believe the hype lol). So she'd at least take me there. Then she'd start seeing all these people with their games and shit and might feel bad for me (lol) and you know, give me an early Christmas  present :) .   Because basically we should be celebrating xmas in new york cus itll be 10x colder than pr ever is, right? right? no?........man.....the sruggle.....is REAL. fuck.

Or just make  a deal to get it before, Puerto Rican mom's are known to have hax powers and make deals ;)

Is that for sure real?

I dont personally know, just something I saw on the interwebs. Maybe try talking to xbox support about it or try calling a Gamestop or BestBuy to see if they are doing that deal.

So If the game is playable at 12 EST. That should mean I can play at 10 my time? I am on MST time.

I can confirm this for you. Have been able to play both Sunset Overdrive and CoD: AW at 11CST, so you should be able to play at 10PM your time :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Target has a Buy 2 Games, Get 1 Free going on next week. So you could get MMC, GTAV, FC4. Or Cod if that is up your alley. I already bought MCC, but will probably buy GTA, FC4, and FH2. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Target has a Buy 2 Games, Get 1 Free going on next week. So you could get MMC, GTAV, FC4. Or Cod if that is up your alley. I already bought MCC, but will probably buy GTA, FC4, and FH2.

Is this for XBone only out can I mix and match? For example, I'd only get MCC & GTA5, could I throw the new Zelda game in there for later or no?

You guys get a review copy yet?

Nothing yet, could change with patch coming out hopefully.

Would love to have impressions up for the multiplayer part for this Friday (embargo up then) if possible.

Is this for XBone only out can I mix and match? For example, I'd only get MCC & GTA5, could I throw the new Zelda game in there for later or no?

I am not a 100% sure. I heard you can get 3 games, not open them, and then exchange them for the games you want when they are released. Not sure about what consoles this is for other than xb1. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am not a 100% sure. I heard you can get 3 games, not open them, and then exchange them for the games you want when they are released. Not sure about what consoles this is for other than xb1.

Still cool none the less though. Thanks for the info. I'm probably grabbing MCC from Best Buy for that collectors booklet thing so this is a bonus lol.