CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Does anyone have a idea about what IGN will be showing tomorrow?  I'm guessing Halo 3 but not sure. 

Most likely Halo 3 or a map tour (Shrine or Zenith maybe). 

Most likely Halo 3 or a map tour (Shrine or Zenith maybe). 

I don't think they'll do a map tour in either map. Maybe forge skybox? Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo 2A Forge and Halo Ranks. 

Maybe.

I don't think they'll do a map tour in either map. Maybe forge skybox? Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo 2A Forge and Halo Ranks. 

Maybe.

Well there is a whole other week to showcase so they have to have more material than just that.

Well there is a whole other week to showcase so they have to have more material than just that.

Maybe... Halo 5? Maybe... ODST/Reach? Maybe... DLC? Maybe... maybe... maybe... godammit.

I don't think they'll do a map tour in either map.

In the Warlord walkthrough, they said they will be doing one for every H2A map

Maybe... Halo 5? Maybe... ODST/Reach? Maybe... DLC? Maybe... maybe... maybe... godammit.

Halo 5 will be on the last day, no doubt.

Doubt DLC and ODST/Reach are happening.

Halo 5 will be on the last day, no doubt.

Doubt DLC and ODST/Reach are happening.

I'm making random theories. Maybe.... Hidden map?

I really wish I could give back to 343/Frankie for what they have accomplished with MCC.  I've never felt so excited to start gaming again since Halo 3.  I am sure I'm not the only one who stopped caring as much for gaming after H3 died out.  But I feel excited once again and it doesn't feel like a chore like Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 3.....I think this game is when I hit my Halo prime. Always has a place in my heart.

Same here bro it's a huge part of why I love H3 so much. It was definitely the game where I fully understood how to play Halo at a high level and was able to actually execute it.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I was never even going to consider not getting a disc copy of MCC. Learning that there will be a 20GB patch to download and install day 1 and that you can predownload that patch with a digital copy has changed my mind. See you at 12:01 in the H1 playlist!

I'll be there, bring your 3 shot pistol

I love how even though most people don't like halo 3, they are still excited for footage.  Shows that this community really just loves Halo in general :weback: