CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I just checked Wayback Machine. That's been there for years? 

EDIT: Unless it's pulling live data from the website, it does that sometimes. 

EDIT 2: Found this image from Wikipedia, taken in 2008. 

ILoveBees-Homepage.jpg

I assume you're all talking about the HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE on the countdown box? 

Yeah, it has always been there. A lot of people are saying that is what changed, but it has been there since the site went live. Ended up going back and looking through a lot of old videos. Edited my OP, the tweet is still a little bit relevant.

These are the things that have been stated by the guy who leaked the info:

• Multiplayer confirmed for HA2, same devs as Halo Anniversary.
  • Halo 2 Anniversary includes beta for Halo 5
  • Halo 2 Anniversary will be 1080p, iffy on the 60fps, maybe not
  • Possible alternate ending

So if it is in 1080p and possibly 60fps, that would mean there would have to be an Xbox One version. Meaning probably not an add on to H4.

What is the source of this rumor?

Is there a picture or anything or is everyone just getting happy off one random guy...

What is the source of this rumor?

Is there a picture or anything or is everyone just getting happy off one random guy...

GAF mod confirmed he is indeed a legit source. Nothing could stop him from spewing a load of shit though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What if they release the anniversary addition with campaign only, and with beta access to H5 multi? The twist: the beta is basically a remake of of Halo 2 multiplayer, and once H5 comes out you buy that one for the new campaign/spartan ops. 

Sorta like the reverse of what they did with Halo 3 and ODST? Day 1 DLC maps (remakes of H2 maps) for Halo 5 come free with H2 anniversary.

That way, they sell a fuckton of both H2 anniversary and H5, and Teambeyond has the largest simultaneous orgasm in history  :saucey:

*crosses fingers*  :Halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its complete bullshit. 343 already stated they would not hold a PUBLIC BETA FOR H5 which is why it will suck. So until this is confirmed.. ITSSSS SOOO BULLSHIT

Your so optimistic, your future looks very bright  :maven:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If true this is like a dream come true, H2 HD on dedicated servers on my new XB1? Ranked play-lists 24/7? MLG H2 2014? H5 Beta? THE HYPE TRAIN IS REAL

Holy shit, I will scream like a little girl if this is true  :lol:

halo2poster1.jpg

#WE BACK

• Upvote (+1) 5

if they did multiplayer I would find it hard to believe they wouldn't fix some of the exploits like super jumping or the button combos. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why dont people tweet people from 343 asking them if its true.

Because we know they won't give an actual answer. If anything they will say they can't comment on rumors and speculation whether true or false.

Because we know they won't give an actual answer. If anything they will say they can't comment on rumors and speculation whether true or false.

So I guess we just wait until E3 to see if its true? 

lol damn. 

what if they dont include button combos???  :maven:

it would be better without it. I don't want modded controllers ruining my matchmaking experience.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why dont people tweet people from 343 asking them if its true.

They have been. 343 won't respond though.