CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I really dont like the sounds in H2A. Sounds just like Halo 4 and that was just all a bad memory :(

Staying true to your name I see.

Not everyone can be a Halo CE OG though.... at least he's not a COD kid.

Moa stealing copies from thc again.

We're like a perfect team. I steal the games, you steal the DLC.

:moa:

It's so nice to see that classic Camo back I always hated how the new iterations of camo made you visible when you move you should only be visible when you shoot your weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pm to tell me your secret? :-P $50 donations to the website if I could physically do it. Lol jks... Not really.

lol over reacted a bit....not gunna believe till it pops up in his achievement feed :P

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Achievements/Compare?gamertag=The%20Little%20Moa

.......I'm looking way too into this =='

I won't lie I'm equally exited for 4v4 competitive and Blood Gulch BTB. :P

Are we really playing anything other than 2v2 TS? If I get smuggled into 4v4 BG, look for me on the top of map using the ghost glitch and blowing sniper up to myself. Real talk.

So I heard about the 20GB patch.....that's fucking huge......that will take me hours and hours to download, is there anything I can do about this or am I just fucked?

So I heard about the 20GB patch.....that's fucking huge......that will take me hours and hours to download, is there anything I can do about this or am I just fucked?

If you buy a digital copy and pre load the game you can download the game now then a few days before the game comes out the patch will come out for you to download. Then at 12:01 am you can play the game.

He seriously already has the game :(

99.999999999999% he's watching a YouTube video of when they showed off the UI, or he's a legendary hacker and MS is sending a squad to interrogate him.