CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Nah, the beach gets attacked by a massive tsunami like in that CoD:AW map.  :frank:

Jetpacks spawn and allows you to escape.

Wonder what the dynamic element for Zanzibar is gonna be

The wind turbine in the middle sucks you in and you get chopped up

RIP

The dynamic element for Zanzibar should be a button that you press at the top of the turbine that drops a giant egg from the sky. The egg breaks open upon hitting the ground, and out pops a giant  :moa:  with spartan lasers for eyes and he wreaks havoc on the map for at least 20 seconds. Oh and he is unkillable. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

The dynamic element for Zanzibar should be a button that you press at the top of the turbine that drops a giant egg from the sky. The egg breaks open upon hitting the ground, and out pops a giant  :moa:  with spartan lasers for eyes and he wreaks havoc on the map for at least 20 seconds. Oh and he is unkillable. 

Unless you leave a trail of  :nugget: 's leading towards the ocean which kills it.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well it has a FFA playlist at launch so it's safe to say I'll be sitting on that game until I get a 50.

There's a good chance it's what I'll play the most anyway, as it's safe to assume it'll be the most relevant game for tournaments. 343 is pushing for it, so might as well learn it. Would be a lot easier to top into if there weren't a bunch of things reminiscent of H4 (models, assets, etc.) but I won't bitch about something minor like that.

I'll love anything that doesn't have customizable loadouts or sprint, as long as the guns don't aim for themselves on top of awful mechanics like flinch instead of descoping. Forge will be nice too.

Once I do get that H2A FFA 50 though, I'll be sick of the maps. So I'll jump into H2 for a while.

Sure, it is easily going to be the best modern feeling halo we've had in years. It may be a little bit what we see in Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So glad I decided to get the digital download so I will have the patch before release!

Digital seems to be taking over, well at least me anyway. Past few games I got digitally, so I could play instantly. Best perk for digital download!

H2A will serve as a 'gateway game' for me in the MCC , since my only competitive multiplayer experience was v7, and H2A looks the least dissimilar to it.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did it really frustrate anyone else that Max never walked to the ORIGINAL dynamic element in a Halo map in the bridge you shoot down? Or am I the only freak for getting angry at that?

Did it really frustrate anyone else that Max never walked to the ORIGINAL dynamic element in a Halo map in the bridge you shoot down? Or am I the only freak for getting angry at that?

Not really an issue in my eyes, no.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I expect that H2A will be played the most at first, just because it's new, and has a lot of playlists. Unless they add forge maps or DLC, I don't see it having much staying power...

but I'm excited. 

I'm really digging the visuals on the new game this time around. Halo 4's gfx didn't impress me much. IMO I think Reach looked the best. Altho obviously gfx < gameplay. I'm sure the game will play fine, being an OG it'll take backseat to CE & H2C

Still find the announcers voice pretty annoying..

Same here. 

Is it really necessary to repeat himself every single round? Or read a damn paragraph before I can play? CTF should be pretty self explanatory. 

I'm excited because Halo will be making a return to the e-Sports world whether its H1, H2, or H3, but most likely will be H2A especially if its tournaments ran by 343i. With all this being said, I enjoy the campaigns of Halo.. But i enjoy multiplayer more.. If I get frustrated with the skill gap in H1 and getting wrecked until I learn more ill play H2.. Once I get sick of being above average with weapon glitches, getting to a high level and getting BXR'd and Double Shotted like crazy. I'll go to Halo 3.. Once I get sick of Narrows and Pit every map, ill then go to H2A.. then once I get tired of that you start back with H2 or H1 and thats how life will work after 11.11 in my world.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still find the announcers voice pretty annoying..

Agreed 100%. I seriously hope that they use the OG announcer voice for H:CE, H2, and H3, because the new sounding voice just doesn't work for me.

"One flagdanCdank tTdank tF. Capture the enemy flag and return it to score!" Or whatever the hell it is

Compared to...

"Capture the flag!"

Keep it simple

• Upvote (+1) 7