CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

My net is 4 down .4 up and it drops out on a regular basis as if I'm being hit offline more than 10 times a day. MCC currently on 30%! The download journey has begun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Going to be a tough choice between digital and physical. Convenience of digital is real but I've gone to every halo release at midnight with friends and the experience has always been so awesome. Decisions decisions.

While they're busy standing in a long ass line waiting to get their copy, then having to come home and install the game + 20GB patch, you'll already be a level 20 in multiplayer by the time they get on. Kidding of course. ;P

If you like being with your homies during midnight releases then go for it. I for one have grown tired standing in long lines seeing as I could play the game as soon as it's released thanks to pre-loading.

I've read that Microsoft has two separate Azure servers (or one server with two sub sections whatever that means) in New South Wales and Victoria.  Would xbox live use these?  It'd be great just playing Australians.  Though, I'm wondering if there will be enough of us to consistently find games in all playlists.

Took me all day and left my xbox on all night.  That 20GB day one patch for discs made me go digital so I could get it downloaded before release, otherwise I'd literally be waiting all day to play it.

An insane week in November for me, my two year annv to my wife takes place on 11/10/14, then Halo MCC at midnight that night, Interstellar the movie comes out the Friday before that weekend...just insane!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

An insane week in November for me, my two year annv to my wife takes place on 11/10/14, then Halo MCC at midnight that night, Interstellar the movie comes out the Friday before that weekend...just insane!!

Did you play shadowrun under the gamertag TTU Vapor? I feel like I remember you from somewhere lol. My gamertag is Lucky 7Evans.

OT: I think I'm gonna go with digital and then maybe buy a physical disc at Christmas or something.

CE players = grey beards

Let's be honest here

I hope their nursing homes have enough xbox ones to go around.

Nurse, prepare my bifocals!

I'm honestly surprised people here are questioning about buying digital or physical. I don't care about any other hard copies of games besides Halo, I need to have a physical copy in my collection.

I didn't play HCEA but I swear those reticles were ported from it. I think I saw that exact sniper reticle in HCEA clips, I'll have to look it up to make sure I'm not confusing myself. I'm also very worried about the leading because it's an important aspect to the shooting skill in h1. I'm not a fan of the shooting in the footage, it really looked you didn't have to lead much, I really hope it's just the clips they chose to use...

And seriously....those reticles....sheesh

definitely ported from CEA. I have no issue really, that sniper reticle looks ridiculous but it plays the same in CEA.

As for the lead of the pistol, it's something that is so subtle and also host dependent even on original xbox. We won't truly know what it's like till we play it but as long as it's not hits can I'm confident it should play well.

The digital copy is only available through XBL, right?

Not being a dick here, real question.

Is there anywhere else you can buy xbox one games digitally? Iv'e never heard of it anyways.

whats the schedule like for this week? what can i be looking forward too tomorrow morning?

Is there anywhere else you can buy xbox one games digitally? Iv'e never heard of it anyways.

Sometimes you can buy games digital from other locations but the vast majority of the time MS has kept it on lockdown and only allowed digital purchases through their consoles. I think Forza could be bought for awhile digitally from Amazon IIRC around the time the xbone launched

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've never bought a game digitally for a console before, so I don't know anything about it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cool, cool. Yeah, i'd never heard of digital console games anywhere but on xbl or psn. Would of figured MS would have that shit on lock down.

Did you play shadowrun under the gamertag TTU Vapor? I feel like I remember you from somewhere lol. My gamertag is Lucky 7Evans.

OT: I think I'm gonna go with digital and then maybe buy a physical disc at Christmas or something.

Yes, TTU VAPOR is my GT. Yes, I played SR under that. Damn I miss that game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, TTU VAPOR is my GT. Yes, I played SR under that. Damn I miss that game.

Dope! I knew I remembered you lol. Yea SR is probably my favorite 360 game. Maybe SR 2 will come out one day!