CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

For those deciding between physical and digital.

Do you sell your Halo games? If no BUY IT DIGITAL.

Don't want to wait at midnight? If no BUY IT DIGITAL.

Like the convenience of no disc switching? BUY IT DIGITAL.

Also, get $50 digital Xbox money for $40 at Staples (code: 42619) - http://www.staples.com/Microsoft-Xbox-Cash-Gift-Card-50-email-delivery/product_1204197

Ordered. Just saved $10 on MCC thanks bae

Exactly

So if the game will be live at 11/11 12:01am EST then it means it'll be available 11/10 9:01 PM PST

It's the same exact time

Well he technically is getting it 3 hours earlier than street release. Being Street release is midnight at in his timezone. At least for local gamestops and all that. 

Exactly

So if the game will be live at 11/11 12:01am EST then it means it'll be available 11/10 9:01 PM PST

It's the same exact time

I meant in terms of West Coast times. It means I would technically be playing the game 3 hours before release date on West Coast, whereas on East Coast, 12:01 EST is the actual release date.

how would you get the beta code if you dl it digitially? 

There is no beta code. Anyone who purchases the game will have access to it through the Extras menu.

I would assume the answer to the question is yes, but can you use the Microsoft cash gift card in the Microsoft store? If so that would mean you are getting the $10 savings from Staples, and the $10 M$ store credit....not to shabby.

Edit: Just Googled it, and it looks like the answer to my question is yes.

From a M$ FAQ: "Digital gift cards give you the ability to conveniently purchase digital content from participating Windows and Xbox stores without having to use a credit card"

Pray tell... How does bing make it free ?

I do the daily searches which take about 10 seconds and get points for them.  I've made enough to where I bought the Xbox credit and bought the game for free. 

Guys, this might seem like a stupid question, but I haven't been able to find the answer online. If I were to buy an Xbox cash gift card, I would be able to redeem the gift card code on my Xbox One, and use it to purchase MCC correct?

Guys, this might seem like a stupid question, but I haven't been able to find the answer online. If I were to buy an Xbox cash gift card, I would be able to redeem the gift card code on my Xbox One, and use it to purchase MCC correct?

Yes, or you can go on Xbox.com and click on redeem code. 

I just ordered the card through Staples as well, how long did it take for you to receive the actual Xbox code?

I just ordered the card through Staples as well, how long did it take for you to receive the actual Xbox code?

The physical card is going to get mailed to you with the code on it. Should come in a week or 2. Plenty of time to add te money to your XBL account and put it towards MCC!

The physical card is going to get mailed to you with the code on it. Should come in a week or 2. Plenty of time to add te money to your XBL account and put it towards MCC!

I'm confused. Its says "This eGift Card is delivered via E-mail" but then talks about free shipping and it should arrive in 1-10 business days?

I'm confused. Its says "This eGift Card is delivered via E-mail" but then talks about free shipping and it should arrive in 1-10 business days?

Well I didn't read that lol I guess I'll be waiting for an email then

Are you thinking about ordering the card, or have you already ordered?

I was a little bit confused by that as well, but in my digital receipt, it says "email delivery." So I am expecting an email from Staples with the actual Xbox code in it. Currently, my order's status still shows as "processing."

Are you thinking about ordering the card, or have you already ordered?

I was a little bit confused by that as well, but in my digital receipt, it says "email delivery." So I am expecting an email from Staples with the actual Xbox code in it. Currently, my order's status still shows as "processing."

I was thinking about doing it but yea I couldn't understand it. Let me know if you get the code via email.

I was thinking about doing it but yea I couldn't understand it. Let me know if you get the code via email.

Yeah, I'll let you know. I still haven't received my code, hopefully it comes before the end of the day.

L1NK22

I probably won't be able to play with people here till like the 13th since all of my friends are getting it but I'd love to have some fun customs with you guys!

This may have already been asked or answered earlier, but can we setup an xbox to be a dedicated server on LAN?

• Upvote (+1) 2