CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

And the 20gb patch isn't up yet is it?

Not yet, but if your Xbox One has automatic game updates enabled, then it will start downloading as soon as it comes out

Not that I know of. But if one account has gold, every account on the console does.

Wait what? As in I pay for live on my main and now any account thats on the box will have Gold for the same duration as my main? When did this become a thing? Or am I kinda drunk and confused?

Yeah I'd like clarification for this too.  Does this mean I can play split screen matchmaking with two accounts by only paying for one account?  Definitely sounds too good to be true lol.

I'd enjoy it if there were an "ilovebees" skull...

Also isn't 2004 like one of the best years in gaming ever, not just for Halo 2, but for every loved series under the sun?

Sorry for the neg :(. Site can be a pain to navigate on mobile

Sorry for the neg :(. Site can be a pain to navigate on mobile

Ah no problem man forum rank is literally nothing.  :) Happened on numerous mobile sites for me lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah I'd like clarification for this too.  Does this mean I can play split screen matchmaking with two accounts by only paying for one account?  Definitely sounds too good to be true lol.

Nah it is true! As long as one account has gold then all accounts on that console will have gold. I can smell the smurf accounts getting boosted on MCC already lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quit playing Destiny an started playing Halo 3.  People need to get on for customs fuck waiting for mcc

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, Unreal 2004, HL2, WoW, RS3, Doom 3, Far Cry, Ninja Gaiden, ect... alot of my favorite games came out in 2004 or in that era. One of the GOAT years for gaming for sure, MP online gaming seemed to explode in popularity during that time both on PC and console.

Don't forget MGS3, GTA: SA, Metroid Prime 2, KIllzone, KOTOR II, Katamari. I know Killzone and MP2 weren't too great but they were hyped as hell.

Nah it is true! As long as one account has gold then all accounts on that console will have gold. I can smell the smurf accounts getting boosted on MCC already lol

Surely you Jest I need to confirm this

Quit playing Destiny an started playing Halo 3.  People need to get on for customs fuck waiting for mcc

Never stopped playing it. The H3 hate train exaggerates a lot in regards to the "deficiencies" that H3 has

Never stopped playing it. The H3 hate train exaggerates a lot in regards to the "deficiencies" that H3 has

Halo 3 is GOAT for me since that's what I started with.  I can't wait to play me some Halo 1 and 2, and maybe I will change my mind.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This XBL Gold thing is true... Wow. Thats a game changer

Yeah, appears to be true...

On Xbox 360, Gold is granted only to the gamertag that paid for the subscription. Under the new program, every account that's created on an Xbox One will be given the premium status if just one of them has Gold. This means that everyone will be able to use their own gamertag for the likes of multiplayer gaming and entertainment applications.

http://www.destructoid.com/xbox-one-won-t-require-multiple-gold-accounts-per-console-259719.phtml

I can see this totally screwing up matchmaking.  :(

btw if you think the new version is better than the og for willy wonka i'll ban you.

• Upvote (+1) 4

btw if you think the new version is better than the og for willy wonka i'll ban you.

Johnny Depp doe  :maven:

Yeah, appears to be true...

I can see this totally screwing up matchmaking.  :(

It won't screw it up, especially since there is little reason to make a new account since you can't get rank locked with the new ranking system.  The only thing it will affect is the buying/selling of accounts, but I was never too worried about that because the bad players will still be bad.

Ive downloaded a bunch of digital games on xbox and never had problems for the people saying they are waiting to see of theres kinks.

It won't screw it up, especially since there is little reason to make a new account since you can't get rank locked with the new ranking system.  The only thing it will affect is the buying/selling of accounts, but I was never too worried about that because the bad players will still be bad.

The number of derankers I've encountered over the years is enough evidence to convince me that this will be abused pretty heavily by people that don't want to play against other people on their skill level.  But I hope you're right, because it's not going to be much fun for me if I end up frequently facing off against people with high ranks that are playing at lower levels with new accounts.