CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Okay thanks the help guys!

I decided since the preorder skull is just an early access unlock I will cancel my GameStop preorder and get Halo MCC digitally.  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 2

No new IGN video today?

Weekdays only, as Cyren said.  A Halo 3 first look is confirmed for next week, but beyond that we don't know exactly what they're going to cover yet.

Yea after realizing how long I have to wait with physical copy I already switched to digital and started downloading.

but beyond that we don't know exactly what they're going to cover yet.

I'm excited. After Halo 3 and Halo 4... we can have ranks, halo 5, competitive playlists, forge, MOAR BABY MOAAAAR

• Upvote (+1) 1

When are ranks being revealed?

It hasn't been announced when they are going to talk about ranks. I would guess they will talk about those towards the end of the month.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When are ranks being revealed?

They're showing some online gameplay next week, I think. It might be appropriate to show off all of the online-related things at once.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was seriously considering going with the digital download for the first time ever.  Then I looked at my calendar and realized I basically won't be able to touch the game until the 13th.  I'll probably just go with the physical copy, which I should be able to purchase right at 12AM on the 11th since I'll just be getting off work.  I can install and update overnight and through the following day.  I'll probably lose out on about an hour of play time, but I'll take the trade-off for the physical copy (mostly for sentimental reasons).

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope we get details on whether Dedicated servers will be in for Customs or not next week.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope we get details on whether Dedicated servers will be in for Customs or not next week.

Max will be with IGN in the livestream soon. Hopefully Ryan shares our questions.

Has LAN been shown off or announced or anything?

LAN is there but you need an Xbox LIVE connection for it to work.

I'm downloading the digital copy now, I love not having to change discs all the time, and being able to play it at 12:01 EST was the cherry on top.

I thought I heard that pre-loaded games in the USA go live on the Pacific Time Zone. Can anyone confirm/deny?

For me that would mean MCC would go live at 3am. If it's true I'd much rather just grab a physical copy at 12.

I thought I heard that pre-loaded games in the USA go live on the Pacific Time Zone. Can anyone confirm/deny?

For me that would mean MCC would go live at 3am. If it's true I'd much rather just grab a physical copy at 12.

The game unlocks 12:01AM EST.

The screen that you go to to preorder Halo: MCC on Xbox One and the Xbox website says that it will be playable at 12:01 AM Eastern, and I think that applies to everyone in the States. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

OT: This is like me 320th post and this is my first one not from my phone on mobile. Weird

Okay thanks the help guys!

I decided since the preorder skull is just an early access unlock I will cancel my GameStop preorder and get Halo MCC digitally.  :ghost:

wic.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

The game unlocks 12:01AM EST.

I just looked on the pre load and I shall quote

"WILL NOT BE PLAYABLE UNTIL 12:01 AM GMT ON THE RELEASE DATE"