CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

after rewatching the PC maps addition video a really important question came to my mind.

I can see in the video that the plasma rifle still slows player movement when hit by it. But does it still slow down the aiming aswell, im pretty sure because of mouse and keyboard physics PCs version did not slow down the aiming. 

aswell, is DLC possible for CE or only for H2A? ( would be really nice to reward insidious and DDS for their amazing and hard work on dev quality maps. aswell as it would be an amazing way to Honor pwnytar who unfortunately passed before MCC was announced.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The reason I ask is because if any of them are suitable 4v4 maps that would be awesome.

All of the PC maps are huge, at least sandtrap size. Uplift from H2 is a little smaller and timerland might work for 6v6, but playing 4v4 on the pc maps is going to be a snoozefest

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can I pre-download the game before it's released so on the day I can just jump straight into it? I've never done this before.

I think nowadays most people would prefer digital. Me? I'm old school so I'm gonna get a physical copy. Not the most convenient way, but theres something special about getting a new video game and opening it up for the first time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can I pre-download the game before it's released so on the day I can just jump straight into it? I've never done this before.

Yup.

It's really crazy that we're about to see the fourth iteration of Blood Gulch. It wouldn't surprise me if his map makes it into H5 or 6, rather I expect it to

Yup.

Has this been confirmed or are you assuming because FH2 was?

It's really crazy that we're about to see the fourth iteration of Blood Gulch. It wouldn't surprise me if his map makes it into H5 or 6, rather I expect it to

If you count Valhalla it's the fifth. ;)

They did it for Destiny too so it would suprise me if they didn't make it available for Halo.

If you count Valhalla it's the fifth. ;)

If you count Valhalla you also have to count Ragnarok :kappa:

If you count Valhalla you also have to count Ragnarok :kappa:

Only counting Halo games though. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Issue: Splitscreen footage and information about the FOV in both fullscreen and splitscreen would be sweet.

Question: Is the FOV in splitscreen the same as the OG Xbox version of CE?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Issue: We don't know about the pistol spread pattern. (OGCE vs. HPC)

Question: Is there less/no spread when pulling the trigger on the pistol in comparison to holding the trigger down.

UNITED KINGDOM ON NOVEMBER 11TH

BELGIUM GET THE GAME ON NOVEMBER 12TH

JAPAN ON NOVEMBER 13TH

FRANCE ON NOVEMBER 14TH

YESSSS

There is a 20 gb day one patch for this game.

20 GIGS

Gonna take me hours to download this :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is it safe to assume there will be a might night lease?

(sorry for not researching on my own, thought I would ask you lovely people<3) 

PS today is GOLDEN