CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Thought theater was confirmed for H2A, H3, and H4 a while ago? Could have sworn it was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Long time lurker. Decided it was time to join up, sad thing is I'm in thailand and won't be able to play unil next October...an entire year of just reading and watching people play halo CE online. Never thought Ide see the day...

Move to Straya m8. We got u

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thought theater was confirmed for H2A, H3, and H4 a while ago? Could have sworn it was.

Not H2A.

It was then about three weeks ago we were told that it wasn't in H2A

I was hoping to switch back to Boxer when I play MCC, I guess not.  :(

Edit: Just realized I have to play with Recon when gaming H2C, uhhh!

No universal Boxer? It's in each game though. Whatever. Guess I have to use three different incarnations of the same button layout.

#Adapt

• Upvote (+1) 1

As a newly found BTB kid from 2011. I'm finding it excruciatingly tempting to go HAM on that BTB playlist with a full team of MM GOATs instead of actually playing competitive/serious. :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Controller settings for MCC:

This is cool, but would love the option to map my own buttons. I would have a combination of bumper jumper and universal zoom where I had shoot/nade on triggers and jump/zoom on bumpers moving melee back to the face buttons.

Halo: Combat Evolved netcode from xbox engine confirmed?

Edit: Nvm, this guy is a nobody, only reason I believed it was because a good friend showed me. Carry on.

Also the more I think about the game itself, and after reading the entire thread's reaction I came to a realization: even if they used 100% of the OG H1 code it wouldn't look 1-for-1 reminiscent of what we imagine. It's running on 60FPS, the aiming mechanics will play and look different visually regardless.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

will pacmayne and sic lose in 2vs2 once there is a 2vs2 playlist?? but for real tell us more bout dem player spwns i know spawn points are same but are we talking halo pc type player spwns to not get spawn raped or xbox.

at 1080p how easy is it to see camo?

what is the game plan if h1 turns out to be huge success will see doubles and ffa playlist?

explain to me in the nerdiest way possible how the netcode will work, I will have my nerds anaylize what you say and translate it to me if i should be happy or angry.

Can I make some maps for you that don't suck for 2vs2 for download content that aren't the size of 6 blood gultchs?

show off that split screen will ya!

cover some fov topics.

thats all i got for now will come back for more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo: Combat Evolved netcode

tumblr_mc317ybUMw1qlmu8mo1_500.gif

Please don't overuse the word netcode, you are thinking of engine :>

Netcode is online latency and all that nonsense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So H2A does have Theater? Where is this image from?

Yes H2A has theater mode. I'm really excited!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

tumblr_mc317ybUMw1qlmu8mo1_500.gif

Please don't overuse the word netcode, you are thinking of engine :>

Netcode is online latency and all that nonsense.

Just passing along what I've found that's all. No need to chastise the messenger. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

tag: i O1d Greg i  ( L is a one)

Long time halo player here. CE is probably the only game you'll find me playing. Would like to find a decent crew to play customs with. I'm a very solid smart player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the release times of the digital copy of MCC on release night? I plan on pre-ordering the game to ensure I can play on release night but I'm unsure if I'll be stuck waiting for until 12:00 am on the west coast which would be 4 am where I live. Am I better off trying to get a physical copy at a midnight release?

Not before 2v2 though...

Right on. Even though there are way more 8v8 players right now than 2v2, most of them will never get an xbox one - they play it because it can run on any shitty computer, and because it's easily pirated. I'd say less than 1% of current CE PC players will get an xbox one... on the other hand, a lot of the old xbox 2v2 people might come back.