CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Well said. I look forward to getting my ass handed to me by you and TSP if he does break down and buy MCC despite his disappointment with today's reveal.

edit: i'm dumb, wrong jeff.

What was the confusion? I missed the edit.

I am Pac. I am Jeffrey. :)

Well said. I look forward to getting my ass handed to me by you and TSP if he does break down and buy MCC despite his disappointment with today's reveal.

edit: i'm dumb, wrong jeff.

YOU BETTER HOPE WE GET STUCK WITH A WEST COAST SERVER A HITSCAN PISTOL AND A HALO 2 SPAWN SYSTEM BITCH HAHAHAH I'M WALKING STRAIGHT TO TOP POWERUP NO FUCKS TO GIVE STILL GONNA GET IT

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I just watched the Campaign Leaderboards video and holy fuck. I enjoy watching speedrunner streams every once in a while and they basically build wsplit into the game. I'm really impressed by how much love 343 is giving to the Speedrunning community. It easily makes up for swordflying not being in the h2 campaign. Kudos to you 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im 100% ok with seeing those old school BTB maps and everything else ign whats to show me.

Sure i would love to see some info on ranks but im sure that will come in time.

Every Day is New Halo info day

200w.gif

They are using the terrible Halo 4 medals even on Halo 2 classic :( Have they said if we can switch to the classic medals? I know they said we can switch them off completely, but I just want the classic medals tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They are using the terrible Halo 4 medals even on Halo 2 classic :( Have they said if we can switch to the classic medals? I know they said we can switch them off completely, but I just want the classic medals tbh.

You can use classic medals or new medals for H2. Your choice.

You can use new medals or turn them off for HCE.

Classic Medals, Off entirely or modern medals.

@@Moa, I was thinking, you could just give someone you trust, someone with four controllers, your xbl profile info so they can download it and unlock that achievement for you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh ok, my bad! Thanks guys, that's good news. 

Have to say seeing Halo in 60fps is weird....in a good way. My eyes are just not used to Halo with them 30 extra frames! :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played some Halo first time in 3 months, well fuck.  This is going to be a long month.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just found my Halo 1 PC disk, downloaded it I was pumped up to play an no one was on.  foreveralone.jpg

Just found my Halo 1 PC disk, downloaded it I was pumped up to play an no one was on.  foreveralone.jpg

that's weird. did you download the 1.10 update? Cause Gamespy shut down...

@@Moa, I was thinking, you could just give someone you trust, someone with four controllers, your xbl profile info so they can download it and unlock that achievement for you.

Someone suggested that to me last night. I know one guy but even then, having to give me profile to someone for an achievement. So shitty.

that's weird. did you download the 1.10 update? Cause Gamespy shut down...

No I did not, where do I get this update at?

Oh ok, my bad! Thanks guys, that's good news. 

Have to say seeing Halo in 60fps is weird....in a good way. My eyes are just not used to Halo with them 30 extra frames! :D

Was thinking the same thing watching the gameplay videos the past two days. Each time it looked like something was off with the game, then I remember they were running at 60fps. The games run smooth as silk, can't wait for the 11th.

I heard or read somewhere from an official that they only spawns they were concerned with were objectives. Think about how bad flag and koth spawns are. I think it was an interview vid shortly after the e3 announcement, ign maybe?

That's huge news for multiple reasons, can you source that?

You can use new medals or turn them off for HCE.

Terrible that we can't use H2/H3 medals in CE.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

With the medals setup in MCC I've been thinking about how postgame stats might change. Remember how you'd look at medal stats in H2 to see who got huge sprees or multikills? If you can turn the new medals to classic or off completely then which ones will end up on the stats page (if they show them at all)for everyone?

it's going to feel so good to get away from XBC connections and shooting blanks on H2V. should be way better.

Terrible that we can't use H2/H3 medals in CE.

I think they did it they way it was supposed to, it's pretty elegant actually.

You got a choice of how the game was unaltered and updated in both games.

Cant wait to see what people say after they get wrecked in h2 hardcore and there's no host advantage.

• Upvote (+1) 1