CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

He's just one example. But either way it's stupid to complain about something like this. Especially when it's one achievement out of several hundred and it's only worth 5 Gamerscore I think.

Eh, I disagree. The only way I'm going to get that achievement is by spending £105 on three new controllers which I'll never use.

A lot of people care about their gamerscore and 100% completion on their games - I'm included in that, especially for Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 2 footage looks good! "Just like I remember it" :)

It's a big difference and I can understand the frustrations of the die hard Halo One fans out there. Bugged medals in a non finished game is one thing. Having a game that is different from the original that was talked about is a much bigger beast. I can see both sides of the argument - meaning the way 343 talked about the past Halo games being remade and the fact that Halo One was going to have some PC parts added to it was inevitable -  but it goes past medals being added when so much was different, and worse, in Halo One on PC than on console. I guarantee the version of Halo One that is shipped will be different from the IGN videos, but it comes down to how much different and how close it is to the console version rather than the PC version. Again, I see both sides of the situation.

Yep, till hoping for some "Word of God" about Halo 1/possible changes.

Eh, I disagree. The only way I'm going to get that achievement is by spending £105 on three new controllers which I'll never use.

A lot of people care about their gamerscore and 100% completion on their games - I'm included in that, especially for Halo.

IMO an achievement should really feel like an achievement. It may be hard to get and you may have to round up a bunch of people for it, but that will make it all the sweeter when you do get it.

I've never cared about achievements, but the fact that some of these will be really difficult has me intrigued for the first time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My friend is the same way so I'll prob do it with him and vice versa.

So you get a splatter kill for every kill now?

Bugged medals, it'll be fixed by launch.

--

I'm with @@Moa on this one. I think that achievement is really stupid. I have no friends who live near me or even play Xbox now so LAN is out of the question and I'm not about to spend £100+ on the controllers for an achievement. I completely welcome difficult achievements with open arms but one that alienates a good chunk of people shouldn't have made it in. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 2 footage looks good! "Just like I remember it" :)

Yep, till hoping for some "Word of God" about Halo 1/possible changes.

IMO an achievement should really feel like an achievement. It may be hard to get and you may have to round up a bunch of people for it, but that will make it all the sweeter when you do get it.

I've never cared about achievements, but the fact that some of these will be really difficult has me intrigued for the first time.

I dunno man. I mean when I think of an Xbox Achievement, I think "totally cool accomplishment in a video game" but when I look at that achievement? I see people rushing to their friends to borrow their controllers and then quickly run back home to play some matchmaking.

I like difficult achievements, but this is difficult in all the wrong ways.

Yea, well I just realised you guys in the US get it a few days earlier than us in the UK. So I'll watch streams and listen to feedback on this forum and make my final judgement on the 14th.

If CE turns out to be a dissappointment I think I'd rather spend the cash on upgrading my rig in time for UT4 and Oculus Rift.

I would say this is a good idea even if CE is god tier on Xbox One, PC communities in general are more supported by competitive games

I am just praying that the Carbine doesn't aim for you, which it kinda looks like it does.

russell-westbrook-wat-to-reporter-o.gif

what gun in halo 2 doesn't aim for you?

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't know why everyone is so concerned about the obviously bugged medals. As Frankie said, this is a build from a month ago. One look should have been obvious that it was just an early/unfinished build.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is the hit percentage stat in for H2C still? I am guessing not...  :(

Haha this is actually something really small that I hope they include as well. That stat was really cool.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who the fuck cares about Campaign leaderboards except for speed runners. :kappa:

:goat: :goat: :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's refreshing to see that the complaints have dwindled to achievements and medals. I care about one thing......gameplay. Everything else I don't give 2 shits about. Hype level has broken 9000 with the CE/H2C 1080p 60fps vids. Looks so nice and smooth.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm betting the armor deleted from the release version of Halo 4 is included. I can count maybe four, six missing pieces? I swear the images for GUNGNIR and Championship bundle had visors and gauntlets not seen worn yet.

Does anybody have a idea about what IGN is showing tomorrow regarding MCC? 

The maps that were exclusive to Halo 1 and 2 PC.

happy that yall got what yall wanted....including that strong ass carbine... :kappa: ...this is how the h1 players on beyond would have been reacting yesterday if we got exactly what we wanted....but such is life huh?

congrats...h1 and h2 will be occupying 95% of my time in the collection....

fuck halo 3

Yo man, thanks for being so gracious to the H2 guys. I really, really hope for CE's sake that what we saw yesterday wasn't an accurate representation of what was in the game. I can't wait to discover Halo CE multiplayer for the first time come MCC!