CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So it just pop up in the lobby like in CoDs?

Essentially

Originally Posted by Ryan_IGN

Fair warning for tomorrow's coverage, though I can't imagine it will head off the "IGN sucks" posts much anyway:

Tomorrow's feature isn't for you guys. It's called "Halo: The Master Chief Collection's 8 Maps You've Probably Never Played" and it's a look at the six Halo PC and two Halo 2 Vista maps included in MCC that the less-hardcore-than-you-guys Halo fans have likely never seen.

Deep dive on Coag Anniversary (i.e. Bloodline) with Max Hoberman on Friday, then Halo 3 and 4 footage (my god...Halo 4 at 1080p/60fps impressed the hell out of me) next week, among other things.

No H3 til next week :/ (From NeoGAF)

Care to share a link?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't mind. We have now our gameplay from CE/2. I don't mind having a look to the maps that we can play in TMCC and have a coverage for Bloodline (which tbh, I'm curious).

Fuck it. Might as post some other H2A impressions because I'm hyped as hell and can't sit still without wanting to play MCC. Again sorry if old...

-AR on plasma pistol spawn on lockout, seemed stronger than single wield SMG

-Sissy grenade throw like H2, like a preschooler lol, adapt

-Carbine has smaller reticle when zoomed in (inknown if less spread)

-Glass top mid can only be broken with fusion coil (bug?)

-Sniper with two spare clips

-Sword lunge is sufficient to kill a guy on BR3 from opposite of library side on BR2

-Sword can run out like H3

-Plasma Rifle beatdown is still beast and even effective against shotgun

-Stage hazard above BR tower wasn't a guaranteed kill, shot it down on some guys multiple time never killed anyone although made a guy one shot.

-And the best part: FUCKING DESCOPE. I know that's obvious but come on... It's so nice!

I've noticed a pretty good amount of people crying about the CE achievement where you play with 4 players on the same console.

Like this guy:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/broken-achievement-please-remove-before-launch/37f6af35-35cf-40f3-98d6-92b78f18ef37/posts

I guess if you don't have any friends or extra controllers, it means the achievement is broken.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've noticed a pretty good amount of people crying about the CE achievement where you play with 4 players on the same console.

Like this guy:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/broken-achievement-please-remove-before-launch/37f6af35-35cf-40f3-98d6-92b78f18ef37/posts

I guess if you don't have any friends or extra controllers, it means the achievement is broken.

No need to shit on the guy because he said it was 'broken'. It's still a whack achievement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No need to shit on the guy because he said it was 'broken'. It's still a whack achievement.

I'm gonna buy myself an additional 3 controllers just to get that achievement.

imagenes-de-forever-alone-Forever_Alone.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm glad you boys got the game you wanted.  I was secretly hoping you all would get a pregnant sniper reticle too so I could laff.

Maybe you missed it before, so I'll ask one more time:  Are you Csquared that used to play on XBC before Halo 2 came out?  Just asking because it's good to see familiar faces still posting about Halo.

Like this guy:

I find it hilarious tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's just one example. But either way it's stupid to complain about something like this. Especially when it's one achievement out of several hundred and it's only worth 5 Gamerscore I think.

• Upvote (+1) 1

KInda looking forward to the IGN video tomorrow actually, never got to see H1 PC maps in detail so it'll be a nice change.

• Upvote (+1) 2

KInda looking forward to the IGN video tomorrow actually, never got to see H1 PC maps in detail so it'll be a nice change.

Some of them are quite nice, Danger Canyon is my favorite of the bunch. But the rest of them are ridiculously huge. They're good maps for BTB.

If they are using the PC code for the PC maps we riot, right?  :ghost:

PCeption.

I don't know what this is then.

Master-Chief-Collection-Player-ID-Avatar

I don't believe that it really means anything other than having something over your head in a match. It's kinda strange that they are being added to CE.

9W3CGSr.png

Maybe you missed it before, so I'll ask one more time:  Are you Csquared that used to play on XBC before Halo 2 came out?  Just asking because it's good to see familiar faces still posting about Halo.

Yes

If they are using the PC code for the PC maps we riot, right?  :ghost:

Well PC code is just being used regardless lol.

halo1 mcc has 86 fov same as hcea

hcea split screen cuts off 6/24 of the screen (vertically) AND has 22 degrees less field of vision

aka 12.5% is cut off from what you can see in single player from the top AND bottom.

I did it for Halo 1 yesterday, here is the Halo 2 kills slowed down as well. enjoy.

• Upvote (+1) 4