CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

343 FUCKED UP AGAIN!!!!

I saw a pebble missing on the floor at 2:46 on blood gulch....GOD DAMMIT

giphy.gif

jk guys

I noticed that too. 343 why do you do this to us?

happy that yall got what wanted....including that strong ass carbine... :kappa: ...this is how the h1 players on beyond would have been reacting yesterday if we got exactly what we wanted....but such is life huh?

congrats...h1 and h2 will be occupying 95% of my time in the collection....

fuck halo 3

Dude im really sorry  they kinda screwed CE, I cant contain myself but to think that I will be playing H2C even if Halo 5 comes out(probably its going to be average to mediocre), thank you 343i.

I'm so happy right now after seeing this vid !!!  :Halo:

Dude im really sorry  they kinda screwed CE, I cant contain myself but to think that I will be playing H2C even if Halo 5 comes out(probably its going to be average to mediocre), thank you 343i.

There's plenty of ambulance for your hurt.

But, ah, happiness is medicine....

After the disappointing CE stuff, probably won't be picking up an xbone any more. It all depended on THAT game for me, none of the others matter. Don't think I can justify paying that amount of money for one game which isn't even the true game we should be getting.

Ah well, I have Unreal Tournament 4 and a bunch of other awesome arena games on the horizon for the pc.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

now thats just too rational lol 

To be fair h2 differences in this and H1 MCC are way different.  Cant compare the two

After the disappointing CE stuff, probably won't be picking up an xbone any more. It all depended on THAT game for me, none of the others matter. Don't think I can justify paying that amount of money for one game which isn't even the true game we should be getting.

Ah well, I have Unreal Tournament 4 and a bunch of other awesome arena games on the horizon for the pc.

If you were buying everything literally for Halo CE, then sure I see where you are coming from. I know that even a shitty PC version of Halo 1 is better than any AAA release in the last 5+ years. I already have an x1 so although CE isn't the exact way I wanted it, I know I'll still enjoy it and Halo 2 like crazy. It's crazy how much effort I've had to put into games that I enjoy. It'll be nice to actually play a working competitive game where I can just search a playlist instead of organizing communities myself.

I wish I had a PC for unreal though.

Yea I mean if the connection for h1 is still good i wouldn't be surprised if I feel its better than the rest of the collection. Though i can understand not wanting to shell the $500 for getting H1 MCC specifically.

Yea I mean if the connection for h1 is still good i wouldn't be surprised if I feel its better than the rest of the collection. Though i can understand not wanting to shell the $500 for getting H1 MCC specifically.

@@McDick said it best...

Halo 1 just as you remember it... if you don't actually remember it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

8 medals for firing a rocket! Is this just a piss take now?

Edit: That Carbine rocks the casbah

• Upvote (+1) 1

it is possible that what we saw and what we will get on launch day are different beasts

I feel your pain and skepticism tho but its better than what we had before or didnt in this case

just wait to play @ friends  or something and make a decision to purchase after  

We already saw MCC likes giving medals worse than CoD yesterday.  First thing everyone is going to do is turn that off lol

This may have already been posted, but does anybody know the exact control scheme options yet? Like is reload stuck to X or B on bumper jumper?

it is possible that what we saw and what we will get on launch day are different beasts

I feel your pain and skepticism tho but its better than what we had before or didnt in this case

just wait to play @ friends  or something and make a decision to purchase after  

Yea, well I just realised you guys in the US get it a few days earlier than us in the UK. So I'll watch streams and listen to feedback on this forum and make my final judgement on the 14th.

If CE turns out to be a dissappointment I think I'd rather spend the cash on upgrading my rig in time for UT4 and Oculus Rift.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This may have already been posted, but does anybody know the exact control scheme options yet? Like is reload stuck to X or B on bumper jumper?

Will controls change from Halo to Halo?

Yes — unless you opt for one of the universal controller schemes that The Master Chief Collection will offer. You can just pick one setup and use that for any Halo that you jump into, so you won’t have to worry about buttons that change from game to game.

We have confirmed, though, that Halo 3’s specific controls will not be available as a universal controller option. Its left hand/right hand setup just doesn’t play well with the other Halos.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/06/10/understanding-halo-the-master-chief-collection-faq-playlists-forge-control-schemes-and-more/

Example

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

You can turn the medals too classic guys for the 10000th time.

Fuck me side ways, bloody hell.

• Upvote (+1) 4

TFW actually considering missing two weeks of University to play Halo.

GG life

You can turn the medals too classic guys for the 10000th time.

Fuck me side ways, bloody hell.

N-n-no h-homo right?

To be fair h2 differences in this and H1 MCC are way different.  Cant compare the two

oh im fully aware of that, it was just an observation and a pun @ his name RATIONALIST

Now I wanna see Halo 3.

I know most didn't but I loved H3

A lot probably do, but this forum is similar to MLG with the "CE/h2 supremacy and h3 onwards were terrible games" thing, so many people won't bash on ce/h2 or show their liking for h3/reach/h4 for that reason.

Glad you can turn the medals off, they're a bit...overkill.